Much needed advice

ride like a granny will get you run over here, especially on the fwy.
i was doin like 75 on i45 off to the right of the lane.
idiot old man decides to split my lane. i coulda reached out and scraped his car with my hand.
ride too slow get run over
too fast get ticks and lose license.
theres a reason we got nearly highest ins. rates
Well like I said.. I don't plan to ride this thing fast anytime soon once I get it.  I have only hit 90 one time on an SV, and going that fast shook me up a bit.  I plan to cruise westheimer on this thing and just do local commutes for fun and enjoyment and get the practice down before I start gunning it on the freeways.
dude, the streets that have the most intersections are the MOST dangerous

I have only hit 90 one time on an SV, and going that fast shook me up a bit.
what are you gonna do with the other 5 gears? hahaha
LoL guess I'll be cruising in 2nd most of the time around the streets... I'm still waiting to hear from the guy on the sale.. we'll see if it goes through. I'm starting to really talk myself out of this bike, thinking I may not have enough real-world experience for it as of yet. I guess I could always park it, and ride it later.. but what fun is that...
sad.gif

you are welcome to park it in my garage. i will take it every other day. get the bike you will be fine! you wont get a ticket for doing the speed limit.

It's all about respect and control. Respect for the awesome power of the bike and control of yourself when using it. MSF courses are good stuff. Take it easy, learn the bike and ride!

Back