MTC, Hays or Gann

It's more popular and I'm sure sells more. Please explain why you think it is the best. When I look at a datalog I can't tell if it is a Gen2 or a Revolution. I can tell when it is a slider.
Customer support service, more people use them more people will be willing to help out. Those things alone put it way above anything else out there.

If someone can make a different clutch work I say go for it. Save money if you can. I'm all about saving a few extra bucks.

The grudge has less steels/fibers and will fit under a shorter clutch cover, possibly under a stock cover. I've never seen one.

The Revolution has removable caps to individually change the delay springs. I'm not aware that either would take less adjusting after it is set up. You would want to maintain stack height with either. How quickly that changes is really a function of how much slip you have which is variable on either clutch.
Dennis is the rock solid "aim" the hand slider a lot of guys like ? I have a friend with a used one. I was out of the drag bike scene for 12 years or so. I don't remember the models rock had, and like I have said before I can't find much info about them online.

Dennis is the rock solid "aim" the hand slider a lot of guys like ? I have a friend with a used one. I was out of the drag bike scene for 12 years or so. I don't remember the models rock had, and like I have said before I can't find much info about them online.
Scratch my post Dennis. I didn't word it correctly but have got it figured. I am not sure how to delete a post on here.

Back