MTC, Hays or Gann

Nope. Can’t really. Single stage lockup pulls the lever out of my hand
Hi. I would say the MTC Gen 2. If you read what I said I have the MTC Gen 2 with air assist for every pound of air to it it adds 3 pounds of lock-up to the clutch. The last time I looked it is still not in there catalog. It is not cheep. If you want to call me at 508-496-3312. When I ordered mine through Orient Express they did not know anything about then.

Hi. I would say the MTC Gen 2. If you read what I said I have the MTC Gen 2 with air assist for every pound of air to it it adds 3 pounds of lock-up to the clutch. The last time I looked it is still not in there catalog. It is not cheep. If you want to call me at 508-496-3312. When I ordered mine through Orient Express they did not know anything about then.
They are available.

RCC cover is nice because most of the cover comes off, leaving the clutch very well exposed compared to some other covers out there. It is also nice because it uses a taper seal, so it never gets stuck on. The o-ring seal needs to be changed every couple years but it is less than a dollar.

I know the Gen2 is popular, but I've had good luck with the Hays Revolution clutch. Pull the delay springs and it works pretty much like a normal hand clutch. None of the guys I race have demonstrated the Gen2 works better than mine. Maybe at the ProStreet level there is a real difference.

Back