mps vs power commander

gjitsu

Registered
i am putting dry kit on 06 busa trying to decide what to use power commander or mps fast mix leaning towards mps but not sure what do u guys think any pros or cons bike is all stock except for small air box mod wich i will be doing--any other things i should use for this stock sleeper

PM Golden Child and see what he suggests. If you map your PC for the bottle, it will run way rich when you aren't spraying. The MPS box works pretty good, from what I hear.

don't just go putting a 50 shot in there or it may not even run after the first hit....
wow.gif
....i sent ya a pm

I like the MPS unit. Very easy to use & set up. Plus you don't have to change PC programs when running the NOS or not. The MPS unit lets you add the fuel when you need it and run your normal map when you don't. It's a very nice piece.
super.gif

(GoldenChild @ Nov. 05 2006,20:14) don't just go putting  a 50 shot in there or it may not even run after the first hit....
wow.gif
....i sent ya a pm
can you elaborate on that,gc

there are lots of peple spraying through the stock exhaust,i tried it myself for a very short time (1 bottle  
laugh.gif
) i liked the sleeper look.....but the weight gain and power loss was to dramatic for me

http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/forum/index.php?topic=82428.0

So what about running the MPS box AND a PC? Anyone doing that? I would only want to fatten the FI when I pushed the button.

(Professor @ Nov. 07 2006,16:42) So what about running the MPS box AND a PC? Anyone doing that? I would only want to fatten the FI when I pushed the button.
Yes, and it works great. The bike is highly modified so the PC is mandatory just to run on motor. Then when using the spray no change to the PC is neccessary, just using the MPS is great.

AAAssjani.gif

(chevelle @ Nov. 07 2006,12:06)
(GoldenChild @ Nov. 05 2006,20:14) don't just go putting  a 50 shot in there or it may not even run after the first hit....
wow.gif
....i sent ya a pm
can you elaborate on that,gc
I said this cause this is why most people don't like or understand nitrous and blow up or melt stuff and talk bad about it...a bike needs to be dynotuned or datalogged when setting it up cause if you don't know whether the a/f is your on the fence(your gonna go fast and melt something or your gonna not get the most out of what you just spent your money on).....Do you like riding the fence?I don't....

I have an MPS and it was easy to install but you really can't dyno tune the bike with it. You only have some very limited "pods" to adjust for idle, mid and high cross over. You can't take out or add anything in between like on a PC-III to get a smooth curve. Support from Dan at MPS has been great.

Back