Movies you'd like to see on Blu-Ray

What would really rock is if they took the movie and remastered it
and put a realistic looking CGI (ala Jurasic Park) Shark in there over
the plastic one.

Oh no! You're one of "THOSE" people! hahahahahha I am sick of CG Cartoons. I wish they would work on more/better animatronics. They ALWAYS look better than CG Cartoon. Ya gotta figure FILM is base on physical camera lens snapping real world. You add anything drawn or flat rendered and it IS a cartoon now. The best looking parts of Jurassic park were the close ups of actaul physical creatures. I jsut prefer leaving old art as is. Even if bad by todays standards. Let's not digitally clean up the Mona Lisa :)

ON topic, I don't get why crap new stuff gets to blue way [Dude Where's my car?] and old classics are not. The classics should be first and would have a large instant fanbase of purchasers.

How many of you BD owners have your copy of Dude Where's My Car?

Speaking of Jaws...It's a great movie with stellar acting all around
except for...that 25 year old plastic shark.

What would really rock is if they took the movie and remastered it
and put a realistic looking CGI (ala Jurasic Park) Shark in there over
the plastic one. :thumbsup:

Actually I think that would be pretty easy and would make the movie look
10 times better, then the dummies could even re-release it at the movie theater :whistle: but what do I know :banghead:
Ted Turner tried this as I recall... colorized movies :laugh:

true, CGI shark would suck. I am watchin quite a few on BluRay from netflix
Posted via Mobile Device

That's funny...I couldn't wait any longer for heat and picked up the
regular DVD at wally world ro $7.50....love theif, the end is especially awesome
and Collateral is one of my Favorite Movies.

Man on Fire has to be one my top 10 alltime, and it's out on blu-ray :cheerleader:

If you haven't seen "The Limey", check it out; def. in the mode of Collateral etc.

These may be out already but I haven't seen 'em in Blu-Ray. As a matter of fact, I haven't bought a Blu-Ray player yet!,

Saving Private Ryan
Matrix Trilogy
Blade

Just to name a few.

--Wag--

If u like Saving Private Ryan, have u seen Band of Brothers? It IS on bluray and was a HUGE fan before bluray BUT........in bluray it is utterly amazing
Posted via Mobile Device

Back