MOVIE REVIEW > REAL DEAL.

NICKSLICK

Registered
If you have seen my DVD called the REAL DEAL... tell me what did you think?

Remember this as your watching it, thier is a THE END at the end of each chapter, and you should then be sent back to the main menu where you choose another "story".

Nick,

Your DVD is the bomb ... I bought it several months ago and still watch it often !!

It's a great DVD, definitely worth getting. I've had it for quite a while.

It's got some of the best video of actual sport bike RIDING (not posing or stunting) that I've seen.

I also like the fact that all the riders wear proper gear/helmets and use correct cornering techniques etc., emphasizing the safety aspects as well as the enjoyment of riding fast. These are serious/professional riders, not squids.

The 'Busa vs Viper video is cool. Lots of useful information about the setup of the vehicles, multiple camera angles from the car and the bike's perspective etc.

I'd like to mention your website as well (www.nickslick.com), because there are good sample videos on there that contributed to my decision to buy the DVD.

I know "whats his name" sent out all the ones everyone ordered but I will pay someone the same price for one if you can burn it for me. Ive been dying to see this movie. Thanks

needs more babes

loved the content though
smile.gif
If you want ANY constructive critism, I'd be happy to tell you MY production opinions, but over all it was exactly what it should have been, and more. But I know you have tons more footage and I would have like to seen 3-4 hours of just riding video on there
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126301837 -->

I just got mine today from BV and I like it. Wish I could ride the twisties like that.

IF I MAY... which CHAPTER did you guys like the most...

be honest, i need the feedback as Im thinking of releasing another one and I need feedback on what kinda stuff you guys like.

Please just post the chapter name you liked best.

...still waiting for mine mate!! Will post a review here as soon as i get it
biggrin.gif

Back