Mounting pingel wheelie bars

The ones i was gonna bring you have a bracket made to mount onto your subframe where the rear rearsets are and then connect down low to your swingarm spool mounts.no pics of them mounted.

found this on pingel site:scroll to bottom and click busa pic in left corner

bar pics

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135395890 -->

are you going 2 replace monoshock with the solid strut?wish  i had a close up small brackets connect top bars. i had mono shock replaced with solid strut.did you gear down any? almost shure you will need gear down a bit im 1 down front 3 up back.
theres a spacer that slips over allen head that connect bottom bar.2 little sleeve that goes over allen head.
AOL.com Images Not Available
AOL.com Images Not Available

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135429108 -->

Very easy to put on.  Bolts to spools and rear peg bracket.  Dont forget to install solid strut

IF YOUR GOPING TO RUN THE SLICK SET BARS WAY DOWN FAMM NEAR AS LOW AS THEY GO BECAUSE ITS GOING 2 TRY AND BOG.HAD MINE RAN ALL WAY IN EVEN TOOK ADJUST NUTS OFF SO COULD RUN IN MORE.IF YOU RUN THE SHINKO WAY UP I WAS RUNNING M/T STREET HAD THEM ALMOST ALL THE WAY OUT (ADJUSTERS)
BRINGING THEM IN BRINGS BARS DOWN RUNNING THEM OUT WILL RAISE THEM. BRING SOME WHITE SHOEPOLISH PAINT BOTH ROLLERS THEN YOU CAN TELL WITCH ONES HITTING OR NOT.WITH BAR+AUTO SHIFT I TRAILERED A FEW DELAY BOX BIKES WITH THAT COMBO.THE WHITE SHOULD BE ALMOST GONE BOTH ROLLERS WHEN YOU GET BACK.

I'll have my trailer and current medical insurance information with me in case things go wrong. I think I'll need a different chain. It's not one of the two mentioned above. Bummer too because it has mayble 300 miles on it and I was trying to buy the best chain I could get. I even asked the Suzuki display guy at the drags what he knew about high hp apps. and chains (he didin't know anything). It'll be a test and tune this spring.

Back