Wheelie bars

W1m

Registered
Can anybody tell me where i can buy Wheelie bars???

A shop online because it need's to be send to Belgium so how closer to Europe, the better

Greetz Wim

What's the price for new or used wheelie bars?

Greetz Wim

<!--EDIT|W1m
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143456799 -->

i GOT SOME i CAN SEND YOU,THEY ARE TOGETHER RIGHT NOW AND WOULD COST A FORTUNE TO SHIP THAT WAY,BUT THINK THEY CAN BE PUT IN A SMALLER BOX THEN YOU CAN REASSEMBLE THEM,LMK...

Can anybody tell me where i can buy Wheelie bars???

A shop online because it need's to be send to Belgium so how closer to Europe, the better

Greetz Wim
sorry im keeping mine, the wheelie bars are all prety much the same, its the brackets that differ. what kind of bike they going on ?? your prob going 2 need brackets but i think you could buy them seperate. Are you going 2 replace the shock with the solid strut that comes with the bars?? if your bike has threaded holes in swingarm thats were 2 bottom will hook up but will prob need brackets 4 the top 2

http://www.schnitzracing.com/links.htm

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143484251 -->

they're for a busa but i'm searching for some info before i want to buy they. So sorry goldenchild maybe later this year.

Greetz wim

try pingel, i had a set from them on my last bike and they were good. i would personally rather have an extended swingarm if you plan to ride the bike at all since the solid strut you install in the rear makes it a hard tail bike.

GoldenChild you have PM. Its been a while since you posted but I thought I would ask anyway.

Back