Mototech undertail

macmode

Donating Member
Registered
The people that are getting the undertail how do you all feel about cutting your wiring?

I dont have a problem with it.

just take your time,make sure all connections are tight.

think Iam going to use shrink wrap also...just to make them

water tight......

The people that are getting the undertail how do you all feel about cutting your wiring?
Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do just dont cut to short .. or you can track down some connectors and try to make it plug and play thats gonna be might first choice just have to see if i can gett the plugs

I'm thinking you'll only have to cut the ends from the two turn signals and tail light about 3 inches back from the connectors so you can splice into those wires and still use the connectors to make it plug and play.

MacMode.. i feel your anxiety.. recently i got an alarm and for the busa and was really worried about the wiring. so i practiced the wiring..

i went to walmart.. and bought an electric kit, $13.49 or so.. in the automotive section.. it comes with all the necessary tools... i already had a sotter iron.. like $7 bucks.. i bought some sotter.. so i got some wire (the kit come with about 10 feet of 18 - 20 gauge wire) and started practing..practiced splicing.. over and over.. practing sottering.. made shapes,, circles. etc.. just had fun..took my time.

this was my first time with the sottering iron.

i spent about two hours... then i felt comfortable to and tackled the hayabusa. went into the garage. and with and completed it.. no problem.. (of course i got help from some people on this board.. )

thats my advice.. invest in about 20 bucks of electric stuff.. and practice... good luck.. let me know if i can help.

Back