Finished Product

FLC: Where in IL do you live?
rock.gif

Postal. I'm in Peoria IL. Which is about halfway between Chicago and St. Louis.

This area of Illinois is along the Illinois River, which creates some interesting terrain. We have some great curvy, tree-lined roads along the river and through the hills leading up from the river to the farm lands above.

Stunnah. Yeah those Mototeck parts aren't cheap. But I knew I wanted an undertail with the turn signals built in along the edges. There are lot's of other great undertails out there and some mods of the stock tail that look good too.

Hey busabullet,

How true is that, the god damn companies are always coming out with new mods, which make us spend our hrad earned cash...GITS!!!
baaa.gif
cussing.gif
1zhelp.gif

Nice job though. Looking good!!

Just got to see the pictures... it was taking too long from my home dial-in...

Beeeeeatchin'!!!!!!!! Those rear turn signals are max trick!

Here is a better view of the front turn signal lenses.  They are clear, no jewel cuts at all.  So I got these 'titanium' bulbs to go in there, since they'd be so visible.  They glow amber, but when not lit, they look chrome.

On a side note, these new bulbs apparently draw more power since after installing them my flashers now blink at a more normal rate instead of the fast flashing.
Hey FLCN72, you know what would really set that bike off (as if it isn't the shiznit already)? Have Nick Smith (Gixx1300) paint your mirrors for you. Only costs $125 and they look awesome. He can color-match your bike and then clearcoat it. Bringing that shiny black up to the mirrors would be the sh^t. He just completed mine and shipped them back to me. Expecting them either tomorrow or Friday. If you ask Thinker62, he has a picture of his already installed. Ask him to repost that picture. I'm not sure if we lost that one when the board went down in December. You really have to see it to appreciate it.

Just my .02

Brian

Back