Undertail for 1st Gen

Copperone

One of the Few, the proud -
Donating Member
Registered
I've already done a search and couldn't find what I was looking for. Ok heres the deal, I bought a mototech undertail about a year. About the time they were getting ready to go out of business. I had several issues with it which were never resolved. To make a long story short. The mototech undertail died.

So now I'm looking for a new or hardly used nebular black for my 07. Heres what I discovered so far. Extreme Graphics is out of business and no one has any of their undertails. Rumble Concepts who made the undertail with the Big light is no longer making them. So far, I have had no luck locating a suitable undertail. I know hot bidies makes an undertail for the Busa, but I've heard nothing but bad things about it.

Any ideas whould be appreciated...

I have the I think its called the alien or something. I believe I got it from hot bodies. Just two ovals that look like alien eyes. I didnt have any problems installing it or anything. I've had it now for 18 months. I would say go with it.

Do you just need to replace the lights? redkat is making LED boards for most anything that might work.

Check out Pipefighter's undertail. In my opinion it's one of the nicest out there !! He's also the only person I've ever seen with it.

Do you just need to replace the lights? redkat is making LED boards for most anything that might work.

Unfortunately, I need a new undertail. The mototech tail actually cracked. Thanks for the info though.

I found the one I have. Its made by roaring toyz and its called the UFO Undertail. I chose it because it kept the original line and contour as the original brake light assembly. Google UFO Undertail and you will find plenty of pictures of it

just in case STEER CLEAR from TEXASFAIRINGS AKA TX something rather. home of the TEXAS TUCK! those bastids will rob you blind trust me. i dealt with them years ago and i just want to make sure knowone else takes the hit.:cussing:

Oh come on guys I want to order a Rumble Concepts Cyclop Undertail for the winter mod fest, now you tell me they are no longer making them :dunno: wtf

Oh come on guys I want to order a Rumble Concepts Cyclop Undertail for the winter mod fest, now you tell me they are no longer making them :dunno: wtf

I contacted them direct and they have discontinued them. Told me they are to unique and they just don't sell enough of them. They had a few left but when they are gone, thats it.

I ended up buying a hotbodies. We'll se how it works out... I tried about everything else...

Think I will do the same Danny, you can get Hotbodies in the UK no problem :beerchug:

Back