Motorcyclist mag. may 06

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
Just went to get the mail and what did I find, Mays Motorcyclist. And there it was on the cover, the zx14. Havent read the article, going back to work and read it, but I did read the last paragraph.
" And what of the Hayabusa? It'll take some serious testing on our home court to settle that score. But right now, were thinking Suzukis meanest is starting to taste a little like chicken."

Well, that last paragraph sux. But, I would hope that if kawasaki was any kind of company at all that they could have made a faster machine with 8 years to do catch up. O well, its still UGLY
jump9.gif

2007 should be a interesting year.

muscle.gif
That's always the way when you KING and everybody knows it  
muscle.gif

It's called ENVY
alien.gif
, I get the samething everytime I go to the track with my Duc ! Someone always has to tell me how their bike is faster, better, handles the twisties quicker - YADA YADA YADA
cussing.gif
! I just grab another Bottle of Flavored Water and drink
all_coholic.gif
stopping to say:" Your probably right" . That always kills'em because they expect a verbal fight
argue.gif

ENVY
alien.gif
is a strange thing that makes people act like they have to explain what they have and why they have it
rock.gif
? Strange  
race.gif

muscle.gif

alien.gif

Question is this, how much more power can one use in the real world? Dont get me wrong it is nice to say the Busa is fastest production bike and all, but people forget that the busa is also durable, comfortable, and the power is tractable, useful and smooth....There is a lot more than pure #'s at play here.

Back