2006 R6

hayabusa_83

Registered
i was thumbin' through sport rider or motorcyclist or something last night and the cover read 140HP 2006 R6 could stop to read the whole article but... anyone read upon this? thats good if so!

How about 17500 rpm redline
wow.gif

Pretty much the whole line of '06's look pretty frickin' spectacular, I think.
smile.gif

no cables at all -- sensor on the throttle read by the ecu actuates a servo on the fuel injection. Works pretty well so far on cars as they can build in traction control (and wheelie control) into it. So, you can just hammer it and the computer does the rest . Works on the same basic principal of and usually same control unit as ABS

Fly-by-wire is cool until it stops working. Poor timing and you're screwed!

<-- what BigBs ....said ..just what yah need ... another elec..thing to go out..when your in a corner .... leanin n tight .. < Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh > !!!
wow.gif

Nothing wrong with fly by wire throttle, fords powerstroke dielsel has been using this since 1994 , and all of the diesels nowadays are throttle by wire as are some of the bmws. 17,500rpm is incredible.

Yeah I think they use redundant systems to aviod total failure. Most jets are fly by wire now too I think. Much rather it failing on a bike than a plane

Back