Motorcyclist Killed In Freak Accident

i was on a highway in my celica left lane.
from the right lane a car started rollin in reverse from the right lane, at an arc directly toward me.
i slam on the brakes and hope for the best .the cars left rear corner comes to a stop against the barrier, about 6' in front of me.
the cars behind me are piling up, crashing into each other.
when it was clear i cut right and got the fk outa there:whistle:

Did u know that leaving to area is illegal? I see this I a revived thread.. I should just shut up huh?
Posted via Mobile Device

RIP rider. As a safety professional, I always look at crashes to see how they could be prevented. Fact is every sinlge crash could be prevented. Of course it may have taken the rider sitting home on the couch to prevent this one. It seems randomly freakish and uncontrollable, but there must of been something the rider could do to prevent it. I'm always looking far, far ahead for unsecured loads and steering clear of them. Pickups, trailers, etc. You never know what could come flying out. Harder to do when the unsecured load is in the oncoming lane, but it's good practice to think about what you would do in this situation. Ride safe everybody.

Its weird seeing new guys post on the article. For those of you that dont know, Don (Rayabusa) who started this thread, was killed by a man running out in the street trying to commit suicide.

We miss you Don.

RIP rider. As a safety professional, I always look at crashes to see how they could be prevented. Fact is every sinlge crash could be prevented. Of course it may have taken the rider sitting home on the couch to prevent this one. It seems randomly freakish and uncontrollable, but there must of been something the rider could do to prevent it. I'm always looking far, far ahead for unsecured loads and steering clear of them. Pickups, trailers, etc. You never know what could come flying out. Harder to do when the unsecured load is in the oncoming lane, but it's good practice to think about what you would do in this situation. Ride safe everybody.
99.99% could be prevented... sitting at home is not preventive, it is ignoring life...

Don was taken out by a purely random act of aggressive stupidity performed by a complete social outcast.. Might want to look at his final posts... funny how ironic life is some times...

RIP brother... sorely missed this weekend by all at the track.. we raised a glass in your honor!

extremely sad. this the reason i dont stay behind trucks, pick up trucks tow trucks, etc. worst thing that flew at me was an empty laundry basket that flew out a pick up truck. i had seconds just to avoid it..always paying attention

extremely sad. this the reason i dont stay behind trucks, pick up trucks tow trucks, etc. worst thing that flew at me was an empty laundry basket that flew out a pick up truck. i had seconds just to avoid it..always paying attention

Gotta watch out for dry wall~!~

It seems to be the most dangerous item dropping out of the sky around here...saw two sheets fly off a pick up and across the windshield of the vehicle behind it, vehicle ran about 100 feet down the back on the grass.

I've seen this happen about 3 times now, but only one that I actually saw strike another vehicle.

Good to see you Randy~!!~

once again ,rest in peace my friend. i always remind myself about the consequences when i ride.

Its weird seeing new guys post on the article. For those of you that dont know, Don (Rayabusa) who started this thread, was killed by a man running out in the street trying to commit suicide.

We miss you Don.

+1 on missing him...RIP my brother :beerchug:

Back