Motorcyclist Killed In High Speed Chase

Seriously, we all know... "Faster than a cop car, slower than a radio" Not only that, even IF you get away, they'll just come to your house later and pick you up. The consequences just get worse one way or another.
Respect to this young mans family.

You Run..........You Die !!!!!!!!!!!

I Feel Sorry for the Family...........They have to live with this Dumbasses Decision :please:

Youth, act first think later, if there is a later.:poke: Prayers sent to the family.

a two month old rider who already had his license suspended for multiple speeding convictions. It's sad to hear about an experienced young man making uneducated decisions that cost him his life.

It appears this young man made a habit of poor decisions. His death was a direct result of another poor choice and sadly it was his last.

RIP young man!

screw him, just glad no innocent people were killed that had no choice.

Wow, I didn't hear about this until now. I ride that stretch of road everyday.
Its not a place you want to go fast in. Too many cars and the street is not that friendly.
Very sad he made the wrong choice.
Bubba

"He was a young guy and liked to have fun," Rodriguez said. "But he was also a very responsible, good person. He just wasn't that kind of guy."
Now someone explain this one? 2 months, all these problems already, then runs and gets killed... sure sounds like "that kind of guy" to me..

I am sort of tired of hearing how "it could not be poor johnny's fault" I bet if his parents had done more "parenting" and less bending over backwards, this kid might still be alive.. Responsible people tend to raise responsible kids.. Somehow I think there is a lot more to this kids lifestyle than this.

Last edited:
CloseOnesEyes-kanji.jpg

Never run !! Unless you don"t care for your family and others !!!

Now someone explain this one? 2 months, all these problems already, then runs and gets killed... sure sounds like "that kind of guy" to me..

I am sort of tired of hearing how "it could not be poor johnny's fault" I bet if his parents had done more "parenting" and less bending over backwards, this kid might still be alive.. Responsible people tend to raise responsible kids.. Somehow I think there is a lot more to this kids lifestyle than this.

I wish I could say what I really think, but I'm remembering Captain's rule about not bashing anyone:poke:

Hard to feel sorry for him.., his family & loved ones yes...but how many other lives are you putting at risk including the Police Ofc,s just doing their job and your gonna risk yours, theirs and everyone elses lives on the road so you can be a hot shot and avoid a traffic ticket......You see blue lights ...."STOP"..

Its all very sad!

Its easier to chase a youngster on his bike for a minor offense than doing real work like catcking the bad guys.

I have said before if you want to run you need to know the road and it must allow for a short burst of speed before you turn off and get away!

Otherwise stop and face the music it is pointless to kill yourself.???

I feel for the parents they are the real ones that suffer not him.

In my opinion youngsters don't have the maturity and should stay of fast bikes:whistle:

exactly why new riders should not own a busa! Way too fast way to quick and I dont care how responsible you are it only takes that one time. Ride Safe!!

A dumb mistake that should never have happened...in the end the ones who lost the most are the family and friends. I am just greatful he did not hurt anyone else doing this. Rider education and self control are the key that many young people are lacking today and until we come up with a way to help these new riders learn the consequences we all end up suffering in the end. Truly a sad event.

The people supporting the officer's decision to chase the guy should use their heads a little more, and consider the cost of a human life. Many states have found officers chasing motorcyclists for speeding violations to be unacceptable. When chasing a speeding motorcyclist, the biker is in more danger than he would have been for just speeding, the life of the officer is in danger, and the lives of the people around the chase are put in danger when the massive cop car is pushing through traffic. Ultimately, if the consequences for speeding were not so damn high, people might flee less. I am willing to bet that nearly everyone here has had their Busas up well past 100mph on the street. In my state, if you get caught going at very high speeds, you are arrested, placed in jail, your bike is impounded, your license suspended and that is just the beginning. The way I see things, if I am going to jail anyway, and my bike is getting taken from me anyway, then I am going at least going to try to get away, because either way my ass is in the slammer. All of this set aside, it is not like the guy raped or murdered anyone. If an officer has to set aside his pride and not chase, because it puts the people he has sworn to serve and protect in even more danger, then so be it. I'm not saying the guy was in the right for speeding, or that bikes should not have to obey the speed limit. However, given that so many people get killed in this way, sometimes the officers, sometimes bystanders and sometimes the biker, it seems rational that a no chase policy should be adopted; that is, unless the crime of the motorcyclist is a little more severe. It's just my $ .02.

Back