Freak accident

craigntx

Registered
in case you didnt catch my thread about the freak accident, a chunk of concrete flew up and crushed my fairings, one side badly. also if crushed my 2 month old yoshi header.
the stealership submits an est. for $600 for JUST THE HEADER
(i paid $650 for the whole system) plus 2 fairings for $700 ea, + the little piece in between.
so i take it to the shop where the system was installed, now im gna get another full system, the fairings, and frame sliders to boot (didnt have any b4).
so im gonna have a brand new can as a spare, new mid-pipe, and gna keep the fairing thats not too bad.
all i should be out is the 1 hr labor for the estimate.
also homeowners might pay for it, and i wont have a $250 deduct.

<!--EDIT|craigntx
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143934106 -->

Good to hear it working out.
cool.gif

dam dude that sux!! hey let me know what your stealership is chargin you for fairing-have a hookup for 20% off OEM 'Zook parts n sum aftermarket too. takes 1-2weeks to get stuff. If they're charging you list price on everything, PM me IMMEDIATELY n I'll call my boy to get u whatever I can...he'll order anything he can 4 me, since I got him PT job @ tty-bar I used to bounce at.

good to hear... i hope you get away from the deal with out much pocket damage!!

Yeah , I've heard the horror stories about the Homeowners Ins. Use it more than once and they wanna kick ya to the curb .
sad.gif

Back