motorcycle tow truck

Ikillbugsfast

Registered
If you are tired of waiting for a broken down car or truck to get out of your way. will NOW YOU CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT just tow it out of your way and maybe even make so extra $$ but wait soon to come THE REPO MOTORCYCLE combining the hayabusa with the tow system it makes a easy get away

I was wondering what was the extra weight do to the engine, seems to be a lot of weight to pull around.

Im sure they have to mod the engine and brakes to do something like that, but it sure looks scary & funny:laugh:

no way. the weight of the car would push that bike right out of the way. Specially on a hill

Unless there are breaks on the car dolly I think it could get interesting on the hills.

Still I like the idea for just getting the car off the high way so a big wrecker can get there an tow it the right way. Don't they do this in Japan?

Unless there are breaks on the car dolly I think it could get interesting on the hills.

Still I like the idea for just getting the car off the high way so a big wrecker can get there an tow it the right way. Don't they do this in Japan?

Yes, that's where they use these.

And the GL1800 has plenty of engine for the task. But I'd imagine the dolly must have brakes to handle the weight of the car.

I don't think it's so bad, (I'd use it) but I'm sure if I owned a business with it, when I showed up the car owner might tell me to take a hike. :laugh:

The stopping part would be easy enough. It wouldn't stop great but by adding electric brakes (Same thing that's on travel trailers.) it would stop pretty well a reasonable speeds. I drove wreckers for awhile and I promise you something small like that to drag the car off the highway and get traffic moving would have been beautiful.

Bet it voids the warranty right off!

Back