Motorcycle stands

meangene21

Registered
What motorcycle stands is everyone using? Pit Bull seems to be a big name but do i really need to pay the price for them?

Only if you want to. I have them since 2002 and never an issue or regret. There are other quality stands out there for less. I know redline is a quality name and not as expensive. I just like knowing my $14k motorcycle is secure.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

T Rex here. Never had a problem. After all a stand is a pretty simple piece of equipment. Not rocket science to put your bike on a stand. Think I paid about 69.00 or so on E-bay.

another happy user of an "El Cheapo" stand here, under $100 shipped for both front and back. Been using it for over 10 years now and zero problems. Used correctly, a $50 stand will do the job just as well as a name brand/higher pricedstand....my 2 cents.

30.00 stand:whistle:

More busa pics 046.jpg

Only if you want to. I have them since 2002 and never an issue or regret. There are other quality stands out there for less. I know redline is a quality name and not as expensive. I just like knowing my $14k motorcycle is secure.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

+1 for sure.

Like my PitBull. Solid construction. Picked it up on employee +10% pricing at local dealership for $110.

I bought a set on eBay for $110.00 two years ago and never had a problem.!!

i have the Vortec rear stand, it comes in a ugly black, so i had mine "PIMPED OUT" a lil bit...:thumbsup:

stand1.jpg

stand2.jpg

Pit Bulls are the best. After that, take your pic. If you look in some of the racing forums (WERA, etc.) or Craigslist, sometimes you will find a used set a good price. I bought mine used.

I would use Redline, you can get a set, front and rear for around 120 bucks for the pair.

The problem is that no good ones are available here in India and if i try to buy one online, the cost of shipping is more than the cost of the stand... :cussing:
Its such a pain when I have to wash and wax the wheels and grease the chain. Moving the bike forward and back, foot by foot :banghead:
Anyone knows any international sellers with reasonable shipping rates..???

The problem is that no good ones are available here in India and if i try to buy one online, the cost of shipping is more than the cost of the stand... :cussing:
Its such a pain when I have to wash and wax the wheels and grease the chain. Moving the bike forward and back, foot by foot :banghead:
Anyone knows any international sellers with reasonable shipping rates..???

Pashnit ships international, and I think Ian and Redline will too.

seriously.....use car stands. Jack stands one on either side of the swing arm. Should have those in India

PIT BULL all the way. I have the fronts and the rears. The thing that I like about the fronts that I have is I can turn it into a triple tree stand also. I love Em'....

Back