Pit Bull Stands

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
I want a set of PB stands. The front should be the one that lifts from the tripple clamp stem.

If you have Pit Bull stands ...

Which ones do you have and where is the best place to purchase?

Thanx - Kent

PittBullStand.jpg

The only to think about with the NewFront stand is that you can't use it with a lowered bike. I have one and love, though.

The only to think about with the NewFront stand is that you can't use it with a lowered bike.  I have one and love, though.
Forgive me if I'm naive, but is there something more involved in lowering the front end besides advancing the forks so that the triple trees clamp closer to the ground? If this is true, can you easily mark their position,move them to stock, and move them back to the lowered position? It wouldn't seem like too much of a hassle if you could keep the from moving relative to each other.

Hmm, On second thought, it's probably a lot easier to lower the front end than it is to raise it!
biggrin.gif

Ben

I would suggest a Redline Front stand, Installs under the forks, because the Pitbull stand is to close to the Fender when trying to get pass the front end to put it on to the stem. But the rear PITBULL stands works great.
Jon(Loomis).

I have a set of Handy stands and they are ok for a cheap set but are not really all that satble.

1124almondVista_061b.jpg

The only to think about with the NewFront stand is that you can't use it with a lowered bike. I have one and love, though.
That's what I was going to chime in on...I had the stand that could be used on the front or rear, but found out the hard way that it doesn't work on a lowered bike in the front...we couldn't get the pin under there to life the bike...

I just have the basic Pit Bull rear stand now...8 mm spools and it works like a charm
coolold.gif

The only to think about with the NewFront stand is that you can't use it with a lowered bike.  I have one and love, though.
That's what I was going to chime in on...I had the stand that could be used on the front or rear, but found out the hard way that it doesn't work on a lowered bike in the front...we couldn't get the pin under there to life the bike...

I just have the basic Pit Bull rear stand now...8 mm spools and it works like a charm  
coolold.gif
sooooooo ya wanna sell the front
cool.gif

coolold.gif
sooooooo ya wanna sell the front
cool.gif
If I had it, I'd give it to you Kent...we traded it in toward the rear stand
sad.gif

I got mine at Cycle Gear during one of their 25% off day sales.

Scchhhhhwwweeeeeeeeeettttttt!

I just got mine directly from Pitbull... think I paid 124(?) for the rear spool version. The dang thing is as strong as a garlic milkshake.

I'm going to get a front stem-stand type one of these days...I've got a handystand lookin one right now...just lifts from the bottom of the forks.

I would suggest a Redline Front stand, Installs under the forks, because the Pitbull stand is to close to the Fender when trying to get pass the front end to put it on to the stem. But the rear PITBULL stands works great.  
Jon(Loomis).
how close is it to the fender?? iwas looking at the stand .. i need a good front stand..thanks

Jon(Loomis).
how close is it to the fender?? iwas looking at the stand .. i need a good front stand..thanks
Just put a microfiber towel over the fender..done.
No stand compares to the pitbull's strength and ease of use...imho of course. Pins are available for most makes of sportbikes, except Ducati which requires a different head/clamp (of course!!!).

Back