Front Bike Stand

1badasbusa

Registered
Just checkin to see what kind of bike stands are being used.My buddie has the pit-bull stands and loves them. I went with the Suzuki rear and it doesn't feel as strong as his pit-bull stand. When I have the BUSA on the rear stand I can wobble it back and forth. I still think it's safe but if I knew it was like that I probably would not of bought it. I need a front stand and was thinking of the pit-bull or power stands. I want the one that lifts the whole front end not just lifting at the bottom of the forks. I not sure if I should get rid of the suzuki stand either? ANY THOUGHT
rock.gif

http://www.puresynthetics.com

I have front and rear Pit Bulls and when my bike's up on them, it's plenty stable - no side-to-side movement at all.

Ed

Nope, I have the PitBull NewFront and Rear stands. Work great without worry. Wouldn't buy anything else.

PitBull Stands Rock!!!! Super stable, Be sure to get the spool Type for added security. Oh and Get a chunk of 2X4 to use under your sidestand when you want to get it up on the rear stand, basically try to get your Busa as near Verticle as possible while on the side stand, It makes getting the rear up 100% easier with less risk of dropping your bike.

Oh and make sure you raise the rear first, then the front. Never the other way around.

Back