Motorcycle Pants

hayabusa99b/w

Registered
I am less than two weeks away from leaving for Daytona bike week and in the mix of working on all of the stuff on the busa and trying to get ready spaced off the fact that I need to buy a pair of leather motorcycle pants due to the fact that I will be drag racing the busa in Orlando on the night of March 7 while down there. NHRA will not allow you to run over 135 mph in the 1/4 mile unless you have leather pants which i ran into with the busa before when i ran it at kansas city's 1/4 mile track. Spending a ton of money on the busa and the trip so I don't have a whole lot of money to spare but was wondering if anyone had a pair they were willing to sell. I wear a 36" waist and a 34-36" length jean so it would have to be something around that size. Any help would be much appreciated!
smile.gif
race.gif

Micah, check out my friend Rusty"s sight here in Kansas City. www.motorcyclecloseouts.com. He has the Teknic chicane leather pants on special at $179. He also has a killer deal on one piece racing suits in the closeout section for less than 1/2 price, $299. You guys trailering down in the same trailer you had here in KC? Hope you find some pants.

(GSXcite @ Feb. 17 2007,23:25) Micah, check out my friend Rusty"s sight here in Kansas City. www.motorcyclecloseouts.com. He has the Teknic chicane leather pants on special at $179. He also has a killer deal on one piece racing suits in the closeout section for less than 1/2 price, $299. You guys trailering down in the same trailer you had here in KC? Hope you find some pants.
I just looked at his site, some great deals in there. That suit has me thinking.
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the info Hal, I will definately look into that! No we are not trailering down to Daytona with the same trailer we had down in Kansas City due to the fact that we only have a 1/2 ton Dodge to pull the trailer with down there and would not pull that big heavy trailer all of that way or should I say not pull it all that way and get more than a mile per gallon but we are taking my cousin's 14 ft enclosed trailer that will work perfect. We are taking my Dad's busa,Cody's, and mine along with my dad's Kawasaki Meanstreak that he sold 3 weeks ago on Ebay to someone in North Carolina who is going to meet us outside of Chattanooga,TN and drop it off to them. Should be a crowded trailer on the way down but it's only for the first 1500 miles. Can't wait, only 13 days to go!!!!! Come on 70 degree weather!!!!
beerchug.gif

Good luck with the pants search.

Are you gonna go to the AMA Superbike race? It should be a really good field this year as they have all four Japanese manufacturers plus MV Augusta. Should be fun.

Hal good call been going to Rusty's for a long time! Excellant customer service and plenty of good deals..........

70's??? hell, last yr during bike week the highs were in the upper 80's and low 90's. sitting in traffic on international blvd is hell in that kind of heat. have fun down there!!!

oh yea, make sure u stop in and have breakfast at Ted's Diner II on s. nova rd. it is owned by some very dear friends of my family and i can promise u that after ya get done eating u will wanna get up and slap the **** outta somebody cause it was so good.

(ks-waterbug @ Feb. 18 2007,06:26) Hal good call been going to Rusty's for a long time! Excellant customer service and plenty of good deals..........
Sonny, I just live a couple miles fromn rusty's place. I ride with him on occation. He's good peeps!

WARNING: A THREAD JACKING IS ABOUT TO OCCUR.

Joe Rocket Alter Ego Jacket and Pants. Left leg outer zipper messed up, my fought. 3 days later New pair on Joe Rocket

super.gif

Back