Motorcycle License

JBradley0181

Donating Member
Registered
Wondering hearing all of this Got my motorcycle license after 8 years of riding on a permit wondering who else is riding on a permit or nothing at all would make it a poll but not sure how so if a admin wants to pop in and help a brother out more then welcome too
whistling.gif

Whoe , This topic makes me think of another topic that should be posted. SOON But as 4 me I road on and off for almost 2 years But stayed close to home..NO ins. either haha

Ive had no license,insurance tags myself,have a permit now but no license i have the bike insured now but not registerd so i havent rode it much since the put back together again thanks to the Orgsters

you do not need a license to register or insure a bike,car in NC my aunt owns 3 bikes all registerd and insured in her name and she cant even ride at all a 76 harley,c90 and c50 her b/f let her try to drive the c50 didnt work very well at all needs some new parts

I got mine the day after I took my safety course (5 years ago). Best part...the course covered the driving bit of the test, so I just had to go and take the "written" part (it was really on a computer). It's just easier this way - in case anything happens.

have mine for 30 years. to some cops it depend who you deal with, no motorcycle license is like no license at all and fine here is heavy for it.

Got my M when I got my first real street bike in 1975. Fooled around and let my drivers license expire back in 2000 and had to re-get both.

Here it is driving without a license and you could see your bike leave on a wrecker.

Back