Moto ****

mike jesse

Registered
We all share a passion for the Hayabusa, but some of us also have other motorized toys.
This is my 4 yr. project. I've only made 5 passes in it so far. My goal of having a 9.50 car is in reach. It's run a 9.78 lifting about 150 ft. from the finish line.

Image003.jpg

DSCF1559.jpg

Anyone else have a pet project they would like to share?

Use to own a Mustang performance shop. Built a lot of fast cars. Had a 93 back halfed coupe that would run 6.81 in the 1/8 on motor and 6.04 on the gas. had a 347 TFS heads ported by me, Art Carr C-4 and 200 worth of spray on it. Was fast fast fast untill it drug the bumper one night came down bounced real hard and i could not recover it. Then built a 88 gt was a all out street fighter. 408W TFS heads, 88mm turbo, PG tranny, full chassis car. Made one shake down pass found a oil leak took it home to fix, but sold it at the track that night. The I was on a mission to build a top shelf race car to whoop up on Brad Brand ( came here and cleaned house one night). Started as a 94gt Dart aftermarket block John Kassie heads, 101mm turbo pg tranny full chassis car by Skinny Kid. Got it all together, got it running in the shop when I fuel line came loose and burnt down the shop, along with a customers car, all my tools, parts, and new SF600 flow bench.. Have not turned a wrench on a car since..

FWIW I was trained by Joe Mondello on porting heads.

But on the lighter side, I am puttign a 347 into the shop truck sometime this year lol.. Right now it is at the painter for a custom paint job. When it comes back it will be lowerd 3/4 with air shocks in the rear so I can still put a bike in it. picked up a 8.8 out of a 5.0 Explorer for it today.

I started a frame off resto on a 1971 heavy chevy chevelle and just don't have the time or scratch to finish it yet.Too bad I don't have any good pics yet. It is 69 camaro hugger orange with black int.it's a bench seat 4-spd car w/ a 468 big block in it. it should be alot of fun.Mabey when I open the storage unit in a couple of months I'll take some good pics.

Back