Moto GP indy

kreator

Registered
I'm in Columbus, Ohio and was curious as to how many people plan on riding to indy for the MotoGP race! I am planning on riding for the day.

I am heading up Friday afternoon or Saturday early and coming home Sunday..

Guess someone should pick a rally point at the IMS...

i think me and the gf and a buddy of mine and maybe corndog might come up not sure yet still in the works of it

Image006.jpg

I am going with a group located in northern KY and southern IN. There should be at least four busas in the group with some cruisers and goldwings. I don't know if we are going for the whole weekend or just going up on saturday and coming back sunday. But it would be nice to see some of you guys up there.

Image006.jpg

I and some friends are riding over on Thursday and coming back Monday. Got good seats in "H" section I believe it is and I'm going for the whole show, practice, qualifying, races, the works. Will be a burnt, tired, broke, happy, SOB, hopefully with a load of pictures and swag by the time I get back.
ThumbsUp.gif

I wish I could. But I am almost out of vaction time. Sad thing is I already have my tickets.
cursin.gif

If anyone needs weekend tickets let me know.

I am going up on Friday and will be there the whole week-end. I will not be on the Busa though, gotta have room for my Wife's clothes so we will be in the trusty mini-van. I would like to meet some more of you guys though. We had a blast at the Eureka Springs event.

My wife and I will be there. I beleave we are sitting in NW vista turn #1. Bought here the orange and black 08 Busa for her birthday. We will be riding up from Houston.

I will be trailering up from Fort Worth, Tx. Leaving here Friday morning, to be there that evening. I bought my tickets already for the weekend, and wil be in section E. I will only be checking out the events on Saturday and Sunday, then heading home Monday morning.

still working out details, but a buddy and I plan to ride out. worst case taking a car. there for all 3 days

Back