Indianapolis Moto GP

Nekosohana

Registered
I'm trying to do a little research on the Moto GP event in Indy this year. Since it's the inagural I have a feeling that it will be huge (even though Laguna will probably always be the more technical track).

Does anyone know how this is going to work? The speedway is only selling 3 day tix for $75 dollars, but I am looking to see if there is something better or worse than that. Is it just a free for all?

i called the track before i got mine. they have some different options as far as where you sit and pricing. all of the front straight is sold out.
i told the guy i had never been there before so where would he sit if it were his 1st trip. he said either the last turn coming into the straight or out of the straight into turn 1.
i went with last turn into the straight so i could see them accelerate down the straight.
asked about paddock. he said they werent definite on paddock as of yet but there would be no package deals it would be a straight charge after you get your race tickets.
hope that helps.

I personally wouldn't care where my tickets were located. Just being there is well worth the price of admission. Are they going to have grandstands in the infield closer to the corners, like they did with F1? I'd say that would be a pretty cool spot to hang out. But ultimately, getting seats high enough that gives you full view of the entire track is ideal.

Back