Most beautiful Saturday in Months!

Damn BT...I was thinking this was a small chicken coop I guess! Certainly understand why it's taking a while...that thing is HUGE!

Congrats on getting started though...spending time with Dad...good stuff...
smile.gif

So your going to put a Falcon in a Chicken coop... Sorry (Resort)... My only concern is that you are not going to have enough room for a Haybusa in a 40X60 space... I mean, 40X60... Kinda Cramped ain't it Bro?
rock.gif

Seriously though should be awesome having that kinda space to work with, and this way when you host a big ole' Busa Bash of your own we'll all have a safe place to park the bikes.

Very Cool...

Damn BT...I was thinking this was a small chicken coop I guess!  Certainly understand why it's taking a while...that thing is HUGE!

smile.gif
Ya'll all act like ya'll ain't never seen a real chicken house before.
rock.gif
Hell, they make 'em even bigger than this one.
biggrin.gif

Damn BT...I was thinking this was a small chicken coop I guess!  Certainly understand why it's taking a while...that thing is HUGE!

smile.gif
rock.gif
biggrin.gif
I may be a VA girl, but I didn't grow up anywhere near farms...I'm clueless about this stuff!
tounge.gif

So your going to put a Falcon in a Chicken coop... Sorry (Resort)...  My only concern is that you are not going to have enough room for a Haybusa in a 40X60 space...  I mean, 40X60...  Kinda Cramped ain't it Bro?
rock.gif

Seriously though should be awesome having that kinda space to work with, and this way when you host a big ole' Busa Bash of your own we'll all have a safe place to park the bikes.  

Very Cool...
Yeah, it'll be a little cramped but maybe I can get by.
wink.gif

smile.gif
rock.gif
biggrin.gif
I may be a VA girl, but I didn't grow up anywhere near farms...I'm clueless about this stuff!  
tounge.gif
Stick with me, Va, and maybe you'll learn a little sum'sum 'bout farm life.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

smile.gif
rock.gif
biggrin.gif
Well, over here we raise chickens, but mostly for subsistence farming.

Our chicken coops are about 5ft by 3ft. Seems to me like one of our "coops" is equal to one of your pappy's "rooms" in his chicken resort.

Back