More pics...

Speedy883

The artist formerly known as BHG
Registered
First, I wanna thank Omar for the invite. It was great seeing friends and meeting new ones. What really impressed me about The Bash was how the community pulled together when folks needed help to get people back on the road, on the mend, or just generally helping out. What a cool outing. Back to work, laundry done, and no the bike isn't washed. That'll happen in..... maybe September. Maybe August. Don't hold your breath.

So... some pics of random stuff...

Someone's getting new sneakers.
bb09_0001.jpg

Chicks who ride = cool
bb09_0003.jpg

Hanging out and... waitaminnit...
bb09_0004.jpg

Thank goodness I wasn't the only Harley rider... er... owner... there.
bb09_0005.jpg

Enjoying some dinner...
bb09_0007.jpg

bb09_0008.jpg

The oRg has a mascot!
bb09_0011.jpg

He ain't quite Kilroy...
bb09_0012.jpg

Omar make big FIRE!
bb09_0018.jpg

Michelle saying hello in her own special way...
bb09_0020.jpg

Well, at least other people were smiling, Michelle!
bb09_0021.jpg

Earned! First time I took the little Harley thru' the Dragon. The suspension mods and GT502 tires, it did surprisingly well. I'm happy to say I ran mid-pack the whole way. :cheerleader:
bb09_0022.jpg

Kevin was on everyone's mind. I wish I'd known him better. Only spoke by phone a few times.
bb09_0025.jpg

Suited up, let's go, let's go, let's go...
bb09_0026.jpg

Ouch?
bb09_0032.jpg

This one impressed me. This bike went swimming in the river and a dozen people swarmed around it for nearly two who days getting it back to running condition. What a cool group!
bb09_0034.jpg

bb09_0035.jpg

bb09_0036.jpg

The obligatory "look whar I been!" shot on the Skyway.
bb09_0046.jpg

I've officially renamed Caesar to Pinky...well, only temporarily :cheerleader:

Great shots! Great times :thumbsup:

I wish we could do this once a month....how cool would that be?:thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing your pics!:cheerleader:

Its hard indeed to capture VA Busa's true energy in a mere picture..... see you did so on your first swing:whistle:

Its hard indeed to capture VA Busa's true energy in a mere picture..... see you did so on your first swing:whistle:

I get soooooo sick of the photos, click click click click...there are nothing but horrible shots of me on this board and each and every event opens up a whole new opportunity to take more bad ones :laugh:

I do need to stop with the finger deal though; my kids look at the oRg and wonder why Mom's doing something bad :banghead:

A true artist never lets the subject frack up a perfectly good opportunity. :rofl:

Nice new avatar BHG :whistle: I knew you favored pink stickers all along anyway :cheerleader:

What can I say...? If I was any more in touch with my feminine side I'd never leave the house and my fingers would... ah never mind.

Last edited:
I wish we could do this once a month....how cool would that be?:thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing your pics!:cheerleader:

I'm working on a 3 year plan to move there. Our youngest will graduate from high school in 2012 - that's our last tether to this area. As much as I love Texas, I can't begin to tell you how much I love the Smoky Mountain area.

BTW - great pics.

Back