More powder coating pics...

CAT3

Donating Member
Registered
Well, a fairly new rider was asking for help setting his "Bengal" CBR600RR apart from the crowd. So, after a laundry list of parts, cost, expected outcome etc. we set out to do some aesthetics. He added an Orange DB, Pazzo Levers (from the Org's last GB), K&N Filter (although I spoke of the BMC Race Filter). Today we pulled apart the rider and passenger rearsets and coated them to match the frames Matte Black. Unfortunately, when he took one of his passenger pegs off the mount, he lost the spring holding the check-ball in place, but will pick one up from the dealer tomorrow. Here are the pics. Personally, with the factory black frame and SA, I think the rearsets look right at home. Not sure why the makers haven't done this from their end?

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Some of the next mods for the Bengal are a slip-on and some braided lines. Cant recall what make of slip-on, but I told him I wouldn't waste $ on the S/O just save and buy the full exhaust... of course I recommended he contact Greg for Tsukigi. He did get the lecture on, "if your going to do it, do it right the first time rather than going back and doing it again later." Guess we'll see how this pans out.

Charlie
__

(CAT3 @ Apr. 01 2007,12:28) He did get the lecture on, "if your going to do it, do it right the first time rather than going back and doing it again later." Guess we'll see how this pans out.
wish I would have taken this advice the first time.... would have saved myself a couple grand

looking good
beerchug.gif

Back