More Mods

The brakes work alot better. Also the bolts that hold the rotors on are made of Titanium. I know it's not much but they are a little lighter then the stock rotors and bolts about 25%. From what I have been told it help with the gyroscopics principles.(the force it takes to make your turns)

NICE MODS...
biggrin.gif

WHY does everyone cover their license plate up?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

It isn't like half of america doesn't see it when you are going down the road.
Some people are so funny.

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

Because people have been know to look up your plate and find out where you live.  Since a lot of the heavily modded bikes aren't ridden every day.....

.....they don't want people finding out there address and coming and STEALING there bike!  

I know what you mean, they could see it going down the road and do the same thing but.....if the bike blastes by, its less likely to happen then if it's posted for the hole world to see. Plus, the guys that spend big $$$$ don't usually park it on any corner. They watch it like a hawk when they are out on it.

Got it!?!?

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1098407282 -->

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

Because people have been know to look up your plate and find out where you live.  Since a lot of the heavily modded bikes aren't ridden every day.....

.....they don't want people finding out there address and coming and STEALING there bike!  

I know what you mean, they could see it going down the road and do the same thing but.....if the bike blastes by, its less likely to happen then if it's posted for the hole world to see.  Plus, the guys that spend big $$$$ don't usually park it on any corner.  They watch it like a hawk when they are out on it.

Got it!?!?
I have a camera system around the outside of my house, no-one goes in or out without being recorded. I've seen some interesting stuff over the years. some of the cameras are covert also.
cool.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Very nice bro, I'm going to have to post some pics of my baby too, where did you get the carbon sliders?

I got the carbon frame sliders ans swing arm sliders off of E-Bay from company called 58 cycle. I've bought a few things from them and they are great to deal with...

rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

I know what you mean, they could see it going down the road and do the same thing but.....if the bike blastes by, its less likely to happen then if it's posted for the hole world to see.  Plus, the guys that spend big $$$$ don't usually park it on any corner.  They watch it like a hawk when they are out on it.

Got it!?!?
But still the same thing, You can watch your bike all you want while it is parked somewhere, doesn't mean i can't get your tag number. Also, it isn't like everyone has access to the dmv and can run your plates. I have never seen a website where you can do it yourself. JUst seems trivial to me because so many people see your bike on a daily basis anyway.

rock.gif

rock.gif

But still the same thing, You can watch your bike all you want while it is parked somewhere, doesn't mean i can't get your tag number. Also, it isn't like everyone has access to the dmv and can run your plates. I have never seen a website where you can do it yourself. JUst seems trivial to me because so many people see your bike on a daily basis anyway.
You are correct just trying to explain some of the reasoning behind it.

And you can get access to peoples info from the DMV.  Many sites can do it (for $$$) and you can actually go down and request the info for free or a small fee depending on the state.

It's just one last security thing people do.  Plus if they take pictures of themselves doing something dumb/illegal and post it up, pros./cops can't prove it was them.   Got me???  

Also a lot of the high dollar bikes aren't ridden on a daily basis.  Some people will be lucky if they put 2,000 miles on a bike a year if that.  Ya....it's hard to believe but there are many out there like that.

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1098591862 -->

Back