Back in the saddle part 2

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Got alot of my mods switched or new stuff installed over the last couple weeks.

Goodridge brake lines
Repair and transfer the Pazzo's
Front clear lenses
Bar risers
ZG DB  wind screen
Heated grips  ( so choice! )
Hard wire for radar detechtor
New T Meister
Full yosh exhaust ( new pipe hasnt arrived yet )
Rear sets repaired and installed
Airbox mods and pair valves done
K&N installed
New tires

Still have a few more items to finish but she's gettin there.

DEC2007_010b.jpg

Where'd you get the grippage, and where do you live that you require them? That is, where's the bike? Chico? I can see how they'd be appropriate there.

Do you ride with the Sac group much? I'm going to be there next week and was hoping to hook up with some of these folks. Are you in Cali or Hawaii?

Scar

So State farm wrote me a check for $5485 and I got to keep the bike. Also I just sold the broken but running scoot for $3000 this morning.
smile.gif

andddddddddddddddddddddddddd State farm also just bought me a replacement lid
ThumbsUp.gif

AraiProfile.jpg

super.gif
AM -->
Scar @ Dec. 07 2007 said:
1236091[/ATTACH] AM]
Where'd you get the grippage, and where do you live that you require them?  That is, where's the bike?  Chico?  I can see how they'd be appropriate there.

Do you ride with the Sac group much?  I'm going to be there next week and was hoping to hook up with some of these folks.  Are you in Cali or Hawaii?

Scar
Yeah, I'm in Chico right now, but will be in Hawaii most of January. The heat element goes under the grips and I got em from Pashnit group buy last year for about $25 I think and never installed them. One of those things I wish I had done a long time ago.  
banghead.gif

super.gif

Bike looks fantastic! Makes it look even better when you do the work yourself, that's cool!
thumb_up.gif
That helmet is kick ass, that is the first time I seen one like it. How well does the T Meister work, do you actually use it? I've been thinking about investing in one. Glad you are back inthe saddle!

Bike looks fantastic! Makes it look even better when you do the work yourself, that's cool!
thumb_up.gif
 That helmet is kick ass, that is the first time I seen one like it. How well does the T Meister work, do you actually use it? I've been thinking about investing in one. Glad you are back in the saddle!

Yeah I have used throttle miester for years and they work great. You need the heavy duty one it just works better.  This is the new milled / fluted one   not sure if I like it as well as the stainless I had. But I like goin for long rides and it is great to give the right hand a rest some times.

Hard to see but these are the all stainless on the old busa

epic_May07_076b.jpg

That's exactly what I was given from Dairyland ($$), and still be able to keep my bike. I'm REALLY glad things are working out for you !!!

How much damage(what was damaged?) did you have? and what year was the bike? I know the dollars add up. They gave me almost $2700 for the right side damage mine suffered.

Bike looks great, Kent! Hope I can do something as nice with mine.

Back