More comments in Gallery

Greg, these are obviously a bunch of 16 yr old babie wannabee's on OUR website. Dont give it a 2nd thought. There are plenty of good comments ...
- Kent

Agreed guys, however if it were easy everyone would run a website. Its not about the return its the principal that I will not be forced into or disallowed to run my website the way I want because people choose to deface and post deragatory comments. Its all about will, desire, and a tad bid of stubborn pride at this point.

Captain
That's funny Doug. iIn a private message, I was just telling Max that you are a bit stubborn and that you will probably stick with fixing it vs. eliminating it. I am OK either way.

For the rest of you, don't for a minute think that this has bothered me. I come form the South side of Chicago, and I would be in a mental institution by now if my skin was taht thin.

Like Capt. said, it is just the principal of the thing, and I wanted to cast more light on the subject. I doubt If I will be thinking about it at happy hour tonight.

G

Thinker,
I have looked at your photos, and I don't get it...Where the hell do the people writing this s*^t come from? I don't see street racer...punk or any of that. You remind me of my DI from basic, kinda creeps me out.
These idiots sound like some pretty simple hate filled little people. Best you can do is rise above man...Stepping on their throats is an acceptable manner to rise
cussing.gif

We could just make fun of their Momma's!
thumbs-up.gif

Here's one, their Mammas are so stupid that....well alright, never mind.

Captain, Is there a way to limit comments only to those wh0 have made over 100 posts in the board?  I doubt that anyone would go through all of the trouble to spout ignorance at Valued members.  

That way if someone sticks around they eventually gain the right.  But it eliminates drive by posting from crap heads...

Failing that, though I like to be able to make comments I would say drop the whole concept in the chute and make the pictures a basic archive....

OK I am an idiot, I just read the "WHOLE" message from Cap'n up above.  I suppose 500 posts would work as well then you get a "key" or something...to be able to post comments...A smack talking key!
11doh.gif

Thinker: Personally, I think you are one of the coolest dudes on this site. You always think through what you say, say things that make sense, and you say it clearly. And...... these fools that are posting this crap about you must be nuts! I'd rather play Russian Rulette than make those comments to someone as big as you are! Don't let that crap get to you dude.
cool.gif

Thinker:  Personally, I think you are one of the coolest dudes on this site.  You always think through what you say, say things that make sense, and you say it clearly.  And......  these fools that are posting this crap about you must be nuts!  I'd rather play Russian Rulette than make those comments to someone as big as you are!  Don't let that crap get to you dude.  
cool.gif
Man, have you heard of liquid courage? I call this electronic courage. Its pretty easy to be bad when you are in Alaska, in the sub basement of the library, tucked away in the corner cubical, with the lights out, sitting under the desk with a keyboard in your lap, typing with one hand and doing you know what with the other.

I really think it was a case of mistaken identity, but even if it wasn't, what kind of gratification could there be out of posting some bad ass comments under my picture on page 36 of the photo gallery. I would have never even seen it, if Max hadn't alerted me. Just think about all the trouble those guys must have gone thru to dig into our Gallery. Then when one found me, he would have to go back to their board and tell others where to find my picture. Then those guys would have to come to our site and go all the way to page 36 to post a comment.

Wow, I got tired just writing all that. But when you have nothing else to do.....

Sorry about this happening...One thing for sure though....
It will be an Absolute Gas to meet you and Lobusa...
July 03..Hang tough and try to ignor ..those other subhumans.
Ps maybe i can get a rude comment now..don't even dare....
"get a Life" and if they do...noprob..invisable comments..don't count.

Kids should not have access to computers or guns! Those comments are nothing more than a sad attempt to provoke you Thinker. I'm sure Captain will find a reasonable solution. Silly kids don't understand that IP addresses are traceable and easily tracked back to the user. EVEN ON DIAL UP ACCOUNTS. This is not the site for this kind of posting.

Lastly who's using my icon? No fair! :-(
firedevil.gif

Kids should not have access to computers or guns! Those comments are nothing more than a sad attempt to provoke you Thinker. I'm sure Captain will find a reasonable solution. Silly kids don't understand that IP addresses are traceable and easily tracked back to the user. EVEN ON DIAL UP ACCOUNTS.  This is not the site for this kind of posting.

Lastly who's using my icon? No fair! :-(      
firedevil.gif
I dont know how I came across it , or where I got it ( I think I may have been drinking that nite )
wink.gif
I'll go find my own . I saw yers for the first time tonight an thought "Hey,I didnt right that" ..... then....
11doh.gif
my brain caught up .

new avatar.....till I find something else.....figured out where I got that picture from.....sorry.....new here

Hey Thinker, if its someone from the islands let me know Ill settle it for you while taking pictures for your viewing enjoyment. That just chaps my hyde
cussing.gif
firedevil.gif

Thinker, those able to contribute something worthwhile do so....those who have NOTHING to contribute often resort to derogatory comments. They do it out of a sense of inferiority, jealousy, envy, and self loathing. Negative attention is better than no attention to these a$$wipes. My wife and I get some of this crap every once in a while...we just consider the source, and ignore it.

gsitclose.jpg

Haven't figured out how to put more than one pic per post yet.... here's one of me to go along with the Wifey's shot.

SmallSpring.jpg

Haven't figured out how to put more than one pic per post yet.... here's one of me to go along with the Wifey's shot.
Hey FredE, Havoc and I saw you on another site and I have been meaning to contact you. We are linning things up for some good riding when the weather breaks. There are two big ones on the books...Laguna in July and Vancouver BC in August. Interested?

Thinker62, you bet......I've got my Big Dog passes, motel booked (Watsonville Motel 6), and my sister's flying in from Pennsylvania to ride along with us.  I'm gonna be on the FJR1300 (Sis on the back), and the Wifey's going to ride her new Bandit 1200S. Since we'll be 'Busa-less for Laguna, is that a problem?  I won't be able to make Vancouver....the rest of our vacation time this year will be spent riding back East to VIR for their AMA Superbike round.  My family's in PA, and my wife's family is in VA....so we're going to take 3 weeks and do it up right.

As far as rides when the weather breaks....is that EVER gonna happen?  I'm looking forward to meeting and riding with the PDX/Couv crew.  I'm following the topics on the subject, and you guys can always e-mail me if something gets planned.
Imagestation.com closed, link removed

Thinker62, you bet......I've got my Big Dog passes, motel booked (Watsonville Red Roof Inn), and my sister's flying in from Pennsylvania to ride along with us. I'm gonna be on the FJR1300 (Sis on the back), and the Wifey's going to ride her new Bandit 1200S. Since we'll be 'Busa-less for Laguna, is that a problem? I won't be able to make Vancouver....the rest of our vacation time this year will be spent riding back East to VIR for their AMA Superbike round. My family's in PA, and my wife's family is in VA....so we're going to take 3 weeks and do it up right.

As far as rides when the weather breaks....is that EVER gonna happen? I'm looking forward to meeting and riding with the PDX/Couv crew. I'm following the topics on the subject, and you guys can always e-mail me if something gets planned.

Are you telling me that you have a Busa and an FJR? Must be nice!

We don't care if you are Busa-less. One of our members is floying in from the East Coast and renting a Honda. However, I wouldn't want to be you guys...... in the company of 30 Busas, and not having mine. That would drive me crazy.

Of course you won't be able to help us set the record for a photo of the most Busas all in one spot. But look forward to meeting a great bunch of people. If you e-mail me, I will let you know who all is going... greg.hall@flir.com

Later

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you telling me that you have a Busa and an FJR? Must be nice! [/QUOTE]Thinker62, we're DEFINATELY bike people......there are nine out in the garage, and there could be more if the Wife or I spot something else that tickles our fancy.  We agreed before we got married.....no kids, because we'd be taking care of each other.  And that we do.

I sent you e-mail w/all the info you requested at the beginning of this topic.  This looks like it could be shaping up into a REAL wing-ding!

l

Are you telling me that you have a Busa and an FJR? Must be nice!
Thinker62, we're DEFINATELY bike people......there are nine out in the garage, and there could be more if the Wife or I spot something else that tickles our fancy.  We agreed before we got married.....no kids, because we'd be taking care of each other.  And that we do.

I sent you e-mail w/all the info you requested at the beginning of this topic.  This looks like it could be shaping up into a REAL wing-ding!
Imagestation.com closed, link removed

l[/QUOTE]
PA, i from NJ , where can i get a good cheesesteak and some tastykakes.
no problem ill get my fix when i had back this august.

havoc, mmmmmm.......cheesesteaks! Whenever I visit Pa., they're high on my to-do list. Ever been to "Johnny Dog" in Butzville, NJ? Great ride, good food, and motorcycle freindly to boot.

Back