New Laguna Gallery

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Ladies and Gentlemen

Added by popular demand and a expedited due to a PM from Thinker, the LAGUNA SECA 2003 Gallery has been added. For you guys that took hundreds of pics, there ya go. The gallery has some new features so you can upload in bulk. If you need some help you can post on the board or my ICQ is 110622865

you da man cap....       you da man..

I threw a few on there. Will wait for more, dont wanna duplicate what others may want to u/l.

o yea, if anybody can't find it, it is

Ladies and Gentlemen

Added by popular demand and a expedited due to a PM from Thinker, the LAGUNA SECA 2003 Gallery has been added. For you guys that took hundreds of pics, there ya go. The gallery has some new features so you can upload in bulk. If you need some help you can post on the board or my ICQ is 110622865
I requested the Gallery so that all members can enjoy, but I still would like to make a master CD of everyones pictures. I need your help to make it good.

Capt do you need a pw to upload pix I tried,it said it was uploading but no pix what gives.This was in the Laguna gallery.

Where do we find directions to upload pics? Does it matter what size the pics are, or do I need to re-size as I do before posting?

Thinker

just go and click the "Add Photos" link on the top right of the page. From there, just browse the folder, add photo, and click upload.

size does not matter....
jump9.gif

Heres the deal guys, reply to this post and tell me who wants their own gallery and I will Pm or email you with your username and pass to upload your pics. Ask Jester its much easier if you just ftp them up and let me import the images into the gallery. I have an ftp set up so let me know when you guys are ready..

Captain

I'd like to have an album, I tried to upload and it didn't work for me.
Thanks

I cant stress this enough, FTP is the way to go by far!!!! Cap walked me through it and it was GOOD!!!! uploaded my intire pic collection from cali in like 30 min.

do it do it do it FTP style!!!

cache
--Sportbike Termination-- Enter Hayabusa

Group: Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
size does not matter [/QUOTE]

As long as you have long finger >>>>right Cache ?LMAO
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

FTP - File Transfer Protocol
You need a specific program to upload files via FTP, like CuteFTP (www.globalscape.com) or FlashFXP (www.flashfxp.com). These are not free, but there are trial versions available.

After installing one of these or any other similar program, you need to configure it, to start uploading files.
(You will need specific information for this)

Internet explorer has FTP built in, just let me know when you guys are ready to upload and I will help ya do it quickly and painlessly. My ICQ 110622865

Man I'm still having trouble with my uploads.I used the pass word logged in and in 6hrs it was still up loading help!!!!!

Back