More comments in Gallery

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
Well courtesy of a friendly board member, I just learned that I too have some interesting comments on one of my pictures in the Gallery. I am going to post them for all to see....why?

1. Because I don't understand them, and perhaps the author could clarify their statements.

2. We need to draw attention to this problem, And I would like to petition one more time for the removal of the ability to post comments on the pictures in the Gallery.

3. I don't always go with the flow, so I'm sure I occassionally rub people the wrong way. If I have, bring it to my attention, and I will explain or apologize. If you make no sense, then we can settle the matter in other ways if you choose. But, I want to publicly denounce the cowardice exhibited by people who hide behind keyboards and write this kind of stuff.

Number 1
Your too cocky. You look like a poser & one of those weak ass cast actors from Biker Boyz. Yeah, probably that Derek Luke or any of those black people who couldn't act. But only could act like they think they're all that. Buddy you'll realize you ain't poop when you fall off trying to do a simple trick. Then you'll post up something on SRO saying Dude, I Fell Off My Bike.
[/QUOTE]
First off, what is SRO. Secondly, I don't do tricks except for an occassional 15" wheelie.

Number 2
have fun moron..and don't hit a brick wall!
[/QUOTE]
No content...no comment.

Number 3
where do you live? if your in nor cal i will race you on the street. Hope your sub 9sec in the 1/4 as my regal is pullin a 9.20 on 100 octane.
[/QUOTE]
I don't race either. I don't have anything to prove. The only time I ever mentioned racing on this board was when that guy with the Supra wanted to race a Busa, and I tried to shut him up.

Number 4
U really know how to make friends don't ya. First off, from the looks of the house in the background, you don't have the $100,000 to race anyone. Seems to me like your ego is bigger than your bike
[/QUOTE]
What are these people talking about? I don't race! Is this a case of mistaken identity? We don't even really talk about racing much on this board.

Number 5
Yo man, I thought you would be some silly little white kid. You can imagine my surprise when I saw your picture and realized you were some OLD HUGE BLACK GUY. You going to grow up now or later big boy? If I were racing you, I would bump your ass and mangle your bike... with my minivan. Morons like you should be limited to public transportation.
[/QUOTE]
Again I am stumped, but even if I were a sh^t talkin street racer, why wouldn't these cowards come correct with a PM challange? Or better yet, why not call me out on the board? Posting this crap in the comment section of the picture gallery is sheer cowardice.

Number 6
gay black dude racing his bike. for the love of God you tuck your tshirt into your jeans. you fag. why dont you go take your boyfriend out on a date on that thing. slave.
[/QUOTE]
Someone tell me what this SRO thing is, so I can go to their site and clear this up.

I guess the moral of the sory is that I do not like the ability to post comments. It allows for this kind of thing to go unchecked till someone with integrety notices it.

Greg Hall (My real name)

hey thinker it sounds like this person has got other problems!sometimes you gotta shake the dirt off and forget about it!!

Thinker-Man , this is a waste of yer time . Really,it is . Dont even bother with this turd....
This is kinda like that info-mercial guy with the oven , you know....."Set it , and forget it" .
Only , Ive changed the words around a bit.....Flush it , an' forget it .
I'm tellin' ya people , there's only one thing thats gonna get rid of these LOW-LIFES . STOP PAYIN' ATTENTION TO THEM . Its what they want . Its an obsene phone call .
CALL SCREEN IT....dont answer . end of problem . Jerkoff with penis-envy,Busa-envy,being-a-normal-person-envy, MOVES ON . Words on the internet=who cares
words in an email =who cares
getting fingured in traffic= who cares
Comes to your house an' tries to break in, or hurt your wife or kids.....KILL THEM....bury them in back yard...tell no one.
Forget 'em thinker.....go get a beer,an' think about how good your life is . They already have their punishment . They hafta write stupid poop about yer picture . Hard to get mad at that . I feel sorry for them , dont you ? Have a good night bro . Flush em , an' 4get em .

Thinker, these are just people who have no respect for them selves or anyone else. Putting up a inconsiderate post is probably there only claim to fame in life. Just brush off the bad input, you have much more going in life to let these people get you down.

Thinker-Man , this is a waste of yer time . Really,it is . Dont even bother with this turd....
   This is kinda like that info-mercial guy with the oven , you know....."Set it , and forget it" .    
    Only , Ive changed the words around a bit.....Flush it , an' forget it .
   I'm tellin' ya people , there's only one thing thats gonna get rid of these LOW-LIFES .  STOP PAYIN' ATTENTION TO THEM .  Its what they want . Its an obsene phone call .
 CALL SCREEN IT....dont answer .   end of problem .  Jerkoff with penis-envy,Busa-envy,being-a-normal-person-envy, MOVES ON .  Words on the internet=who cares
                  words in an email      =who cares
                   getting fingured in traffic= who cares
 Comes to your house an' tries to break in, or hurt your wife or kids.....KILL THEM....bury them in back yard...tell no one.
       Forget 'em thinker.....go get a beer,an' think about how good your life is .   They already have their punishment . They hafta write stupid poop about yer picture . Hard to get mad at that . I feel sorry for them , dont you ?   Have a good night bro .   Flush em , an' 4get em .
I totally agree with you and rob t. My intent is to bring attention to it so that Captain will, in your words, put a block on these calls.

Like Lo says, there is no telling how long that crap could be there for the world to see. Don't get me wrong, I don't particularly care because is so obvious that it is the work of cowards. However, my point is why not shut it down if we can? As a group, we police the actual posts here very well, but this crap in the gallery slides in under the radar.

Squids just trying to get a rise out of you. I'd be a little irritated too though. Racial comments? doods, get into the 21st century! Sheesh.

Maybe we could have it so that the person posting the pic could delete comments made to their pics.

Greg, sorry this happened to you too!! Just one more reason to delete comments in the Gallery.... losers, cowards with nothing better to do. what pathetic lives they must lead.... i too believe they have you confused with the other "thinker"... but still no grounds for the comments that were made....

Lo
cussing.gif

ya know...I'm getting sick of this crap!! I have met some pretty neat people who I consider friends here on this board. Capt...is there any way that we could set up a new category that requires a log in before posting that tracks IP address?? 2 of my friends have been hammered in the last couple days and I think it SUCKS!! Could we do a private newsgroup or something like that?? For the pussies/cowards that said something about Think and Lo....come meet me in the upper midwest please....I have a few personal things I wanna talk to you losers about! Just go away and leave us alone!!! Or crawl out of your wimpy keyboards and come face to face..then we'll see what your really made of!!

Hey Think.........blow these losers off dude!

This is getting out of hand... i just went looking at some of the pic's and more and more filth is just flooding in from the outside. i say take the comments off the pic board.

That's my .02

We are looking into our options, I can already track the Ip addresses but we want more. I will not be a victim of the Internet, I am smarter and have more inguinity than these people. We are looking at writing some code in the gallery/board that you would be required to be a registered member before you could post to the gallery. I capture login information and the members acceptace policy would definately apply giving me a little more bite to the complaints. Along with that comes the email address that is required for validating membership. I will probably disallow any yahoo, netscape, msn, hotmail accounts. You would have to have a semi legit email to use the gallery, that should help. All in all a bunch of small changes together will make a larger impact against what we have been seeing. I might make it where you have to have 500 post on the board before you can add comments or something. Let me repeat my previous statement, I WILL NOT BE A VICTIM, we will overcome this, we need manage the situation not let it manage us. You should see the changes pretty quickly. Please dont give up, this is not a setback just a delay.

Thanks
Doug

We are looking into our options, I can already track the Ip addresses but we want more. I will not be a victim of the Internet, I am smarter and have more inguinity than these people. We are looking at writing some code in the gallery/board that you would be required to be a registered member before you could post to the gallery. I capture login information and the members acceptace policy would definately apply giving me a little more bite to the complaints. Along with that comes the email address that is required for validating membership. I will probably disallow any yahoo, netscape, msn, hotmail accounts. You would have to have a semi legit email to use the gallery, that should help. All in all a bunch of small changes together will make a larger impact against what we have been seeing. I might make it where you have to have 500 post on the board before you can add comments or something. Let me repeat my previous statement, I WILL NOT BE A VICTIM, we will overcome this, we need manage the situation not let it manage us. You should see the changes pretty quickly. Please dont give up, this is not a setback just a delay.

Thanks
Doug
You bet...

Thanks
Doug
Thanks Cap. I have no doubt that you can out smart these Bozos. However, there is the issue od dimminishing returns. I suspect that if you conduct a poll on how many people like reading the comments, or having the comments, you might be surprised at the results. I for one could care less about them. If I had a comment, I would post the picture on a thread and make a comment.

My point is that the effort you put into creating "safe or protected" comments may not be worth it if most of us don't really value the comments from the Photo Gallery. If I were voting, I would vote for getting rid of them and spending your time on what I would imagine is a lengthy "to do" list.

That's cool...But not allowing comments would be the simplest thing to do...I don't recall any post that referred to a gallery photo in a derogatory way...

Agreed guys, however if it were easy everyone would run a website. Its not about the return its the principal that I will not be forced into or disallowed to run my website the way I want because people choose to deface and post deragatory comments. Its all about will, desire, and a tad bid of stubborn pride at this point.

Captain

Ignorant people are hard to ignore . But try not to let it get to you . Its probably someone that has no balls , otherwise they'd talk s--t to your face . So don't sweat the small stuff Thinker .

You know we post pics so we all can laugh and enjoy being adults(most people who can afford this machine are adults).
I think that posting comments to pics should go away.
As for those who have been tagged, SORRY.
I come to this site because its not a bunch of babies and jerks staying hiden and posting the thoughts. Most of those people have no integrity, pride or self respect.
"Screw them". Captain I know your doing all you can, thanks bro. THINKER "don't think to hard on this one".

FATJAP

Captain I know your doing all you can, thanks bro. [/QUOTE]

We all know this to be true...But sometimes it's necessary that we eat our pride...Cap you've got a lot of thing's going on building the house and all...We know that you give well over a 100% to this site and appreciate your effort...

Back