more Bad movie fun

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
With obvious lines like [looking out the window at a spaceship...] "Look! It's a spaceship!" you just can't go wrong. Looking at the trailer, you will be hard pressed to believe it's an ACTUAL movie and not a spoof on Robot Chicken or the like.

yeah... I about "Hurled"... is that what the trailor says? ?

My copy comes in a few weeks!
biggrin.gif
Enjoy.

STAR CRASH! [1979]

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yeah... and look for David Hasselhoff and Cristopher Plummer

Did MST3K ever get their hands on this one? If not, Joel and the 'bots would have had a field day ripping this one apart!!!

it does a fine job ripping itself apart:

Elric: [incredulously] A floating spaceship is about to crash into us.
Zarth Arn: Sultaan! Destroy the floating spaceship approaching us.
-------------------
Stella star: These are pre-programmed computers! They will run forever!
-------------------
Zarth Arn: By sunset I'll be the new emperor. And I'll be the master of the whole universe!
-------------------
Akton: You would have tried to change the future, which is against the law. So therefore I can tell you nothing.
-------------------
L: I only have logic and emotion circuits. No room for craziness.
-------------------
L: Time for a little robot chauvinism.

lurk.gif
Haven't seen that movie and now I probably won't. The last bad movie I saw was... well, can't remember - got a head cold right now.
I did go see The Brave One last night. Jodie Foster is a good actress (not believable in a hot romance since she's gay) but overall it was a good movie. The mugging that kills her boyfriend is hardcore and I like the political banter about cops & vigilantes. The lame part is when the wedding invitations arrive... saw it coming!

You know, When I first saw the title and the old clip picture on my screen, I was thinking Barbarella...

Wow, that was stupid. I hope George Lucas got paid for use of the light sabers.
wow.gif

That was one horrible trailer...please excuse me now, I have to beat my head against the wall so I won't remember seeing it.
all_coholic.gif

heh... and to think I'm buying the entire movie... ON PURPOSE!!!

short story: saw it as a teen at an all night sci-fi movie fest. it was a huge joke at that time and is a great memory! ...and some B movies are kinda fun!

(yamahor @ Oct. 03 2007,13:44) You know, When I first saw the title and the old clip picture on my screen, I was thinking Barbarella...
+1000

When I think of a "bad movie" that's the first one that pops in to my head
laugh.gif

Back