Moonshiners (Discovery Channel)

Tim on the show is good friends with local LEO.
Good ole boy network:laugh:
isnt everyone a good ole boy down there....:laugh: u gotta admit the characters are pretty likeable and I wud b willing to bet LE doesnt try to hard to jam up those guys considering they dont even make a dent in the moonshine sales from of those that have permits and licenses to make and distribute shine legally.

I dont know if the footage could really be used against them. There is no proof the product they are creating is actual moonshine. Could be a anything used to simulate for the need of tv which wouldnt be illegal until catching the actual product while being filmed then all kinds of liability would take place for that film agency so dunno?

I dont know if the footage could really be used against them. There is no proof the product they are creating is actual moonshine. Could be a anything used to simulate for the need of tv which wouldnt be illegal until catching the actual product while being filmed then all kinds of liability would take place for that film agency so dunno?

Yeah I was thinking that as well, guess they could just be boiling water, either way after a long day of brain work nothing like mindless comedy :laugh:

all fictional documentarys are real but they have been non-fictionally edited to fool you into believing what you want to---

Did anyone else notice the Deals Gap Motorcycle Resort on last weeks episode?

Pretty sure that's where they bought the stuff for the Rye whiskey... :whistle:

Wrong, that was Thunder Mountain Gas station, on the way to the Skyway!
Did anyone else notice the Deals Gap Motorcycle Resort on last weeks episode?

Pretty sure that's where they bought the stuff for the Rye whiskey... :whistle:

I thought it was cool how gramps shook the jar and by amount of and size of bubbles he could tell the proof. He guessed between 100 and 105. Then the younger guy broke out the proof meter and measured it and it came out to be 105. Old guy old methods still work :laugh:

Tickles cool.

My friends grandfather died years ago. They were cleaning out his house and in the basement they found 100+ gallons of moonshine. They never knew he sold/dealt with it. Kinda crazy these old timers!!

What did you do with it?
My friends grandfather died years ago. They were cleaning out his house and in the basement they found 100+ gallons of moonshine. They never knew he sold/dealt with it. Kinda crazy these old timers!!

Back