I <3 the Discovery Channel

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
I like pretty much every show on the discovery channel.

Deadliest catch
Wild hogs
mythbusters
american choppers
swamp loggers
dirty jobs
hogs gone wild
and tons more

I think the long haired dude on dual survivor is a little weird but its not too bad of a show and the new swamp brothers that aired last night is a bit dramatically staged with the one brother but seems cool.

I dont think there is a show on there I dont like :thumbsup: I could watch deadliest catch all day :laugh:

I liked Man Woman Wild, I don't know if there'll be another season though...I think she had enough.:laugh:

Ive never seen that one? hmmmm

Ex Green Beret and his wife(a British news anchor). He teaches her how to survive in several different climates/continents/scenarios. I thought it was pretty cool, and Ruth is easy on the eyes(much better looking than Cody and Dave:laugh:)

You forgot Storm Chasers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never seen that show... I looks like a good show though

I have always been interested in tornadoes and such. Looking back I wish I would have went to school for it. It is an awesome show. Those guys are nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if they're on Discovery or the History Channel, but I always watch Swamp People and Pawn Stars.

Pawn Stars is great, Swamp People is good although they're only hunting alligators, FFS. - I'd like to see them try that same stuff on saltwater crocodiles!:whistle:

I don't know if they're on Discovery or the History Channel, but I always watch Swamp People and Pawn Stars.

Pawn Stars is great, Swamp People is good although they're only hunting alligators, FFS. - I'd like to see them try that same stuff on saltwater crocodiles!:whistle:

Those shows are on the History channel here, i love pawn stars, when we went to vegas we made sure to go in to the shop.

vegas 068.JPG

vegas 069.JPG

Back