MonsterSpeedFreak...don't

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
It's Monster Speed Freak's birthday on Tuesday...I wanna send him something cool , something busa related . He is one of THE coolest , best ,down-to-earth humans on this board .
What can we get him ? Idea's ? Anybody ?

Rubba.......are you crazy........I couldn't help but read it.........I'll compare it too dangling a cat in front of a pack of rabid wolves.......sorry dude.......you can kick my azz when we come over there for a visit.

Beside.......I put a fake birthdate in my info........my birthday's months from now........Jan 1st is my actual birthday, when I'll be turning 2. :tounge:

BTW........Dinner the other night was the best........we both had a great time.....Colleen said she wished you 2 lived closer so we could go out more often.....and I couldn't agree more.

I don't think we have any friends that the both of us click with as well as you and J, "who is even cooler than we expected, and we expected really cool", same goes fer you Bro.

Anyhow, we're both really looking forward to coming to Vic and hanging out with U.......won't take all yer time though, don't worry.

We'll tie one on soon dude.

Yer Bro
Bill
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Very cool pictures Rubba.......J and U look both look like yer havin the time of yer life........congrats again on yer marriage.

The B&W on the Busa is somethin else.......you should have it blown up huge....and hang it on yer wall. :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Back