Hope you don't kill yourself on that thing!

A good burn out ,capped with a wheelie will confirm their fears, so they can be right. THEN THEY WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE, (sorry, I went off).

:rofl: I don't hear that one often. I always hear "if I owned one of those I would kill myself on it"

I get this one most too. I just say,"no you would just learn what it feels like to actually fear power".

When they say don't kill yourself I just reply, " its all in the wrist, just because it can do 200 doesn't mean it can't do 20".

On a good day - I would just - thanks for positive thoughts. On a bad day - Gee thanks! I hope you don't get cancer and die a slow painful death...

I hope while going the speed limit some idiot does not t bone me while on the phone texting...which is not on the phone for the lawyer types....happy tuesdy

I've gotten that since My first streetbike in 1986. An 86' 600 R ninja. 12 Bikes and 300k+ miles later and I'm still gettin' it. People will be People...:yes:

LOL. That's probbably the response that I would give. As long as you know how to ride I don't see any problem with having a fast bike... Harleys will get you killed just as fast..

I think that is part of what is so annoying. The guy who said it to me recently rides a Harley. Just because a bike goes faster does not mean you are going to kill yourself. Oh well, sounds like I am not the only one people say this to.

"I won't kill myself, it's the other drivers and deer jumping out in front of me that should worry you."

It's funny. I wonder if people who own Corvettes or other fast cars get asked the same question or quoted statements about killing themselves in that thing. Lol

It's not yourself you have to worry about. It's the other idiots. From our ride last Sunday morning.
driver - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back