Monkey on my back

Just too much money. Buy a real ar, then buy the .22lr upper for it..

Please forgive me if this makes no sense, I'm posting from my phone :D

buy a stripped lower and build it yourself. then just buy as many uppers as you want.

Just get a real AR and then get a 22LR stinger kit for around two bills and have both and still come out ahead.

Buy the 22....:cheerleader:

We won't be much help in talking you out of buying guns.........

I understand buying bigger is better , but im going to have to get a Refrigerator for the wife to smooth things down, so after all this im going to be 2 grand in the gun , (of course after all the accessories that go with the gun) , oh lordy... Couch here I come .

I could sell you my ultimate rabbit slayer.......just saying:poke:

mail.google.com.jpg

In all honesty, I think I'd rather have a Ruger 10/22 then a .22lr ar-15..
Having one would be like buying a Hayabusa with an SV650 motor in it.... :whistle:

i cant see your link but my buddy just got the mp15-22. i really liked it, i dont like having a bunch of uppers for one gun either. the 15-22 is probably the best ar style rimfire out there.

There was a test done on the black 22's in American Rifle a few months back. It seemed the Remington version was best...then the SR-22..the rest were several steps behind those.

There was a test done on the black 22's in American Rifle a few months back. It seemed the Remington version was best...then the SR-22..the rest were several steps behind those.

got any links, all the ones ive read put the sr22 and the mp in the same league leaving the rest behind. ive never seen the remington ar 22

nvm, i was comparing ar type, the remington is the 597. http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/rimfire/model-597/model-597-vtr-cs-quad-rail.aspx

Back