Monday 9-3-07 ride?

Alright.  Talked with Rock.  Looks like we'll just meet you guys at Crossroads in Albemarle at 10:00.

85Mustang and Apex and Justight.  Meet up at Hooters in Concord and take 73 all the way?

Hooter's in Concord at 9:00 am?

cool.  see ya'll in the a.m.
Old Guy has to get some rest

steve has to work.
sad.gif

I made it home fellas! I hope everyone else has a safe trip also. I had a Wonderful time, looking forward to the next m/g

Good little ride today fellas....Roc and I hit State Road 1005 like we had Italian last names. Great road for being this far away from them hills out west.
super.gif

Good to see Punisher and JT again along with meeting Jeremy.

Be good fellas and have fun at the bash.

-Sean

Hey guys, had a really good time today. It was nice to get out with the guys again. Glad everybody sounds like they made it home o.k. safe and sound.
beerchug.gif

(NCpanther01 @ Sep. 03 2007,18:41) Hey where are the pics?
I guess we're all getting spoiled because whitle (Peter) has taken the lead with that....hell, I didn't even bring my camera this time.The good news is JT had his video camera mounted and filmed a bit...see his post*.

You missed a good road that Roc and I went on.

(GoAWOL @ Sep. 04 2007,11:20)
I guess we're all getting spoiled because whitle (Peter) has taken the lead with that....hell, I didn't even bring my camera this time.The good news is JT had his video camera mounted and filmed a bit...see his post*.

Pics? Did someone say pics?? Sorry couldn't make it, I was out in Nashville, TN visiting family...
wink.gif

Pics? Did someone say pics??
tounge.gif

Sorry couldn't make it, I was out in Nashville, TN visiting family...
wink.gif

Peter
PS - you can post pics on 186pix.com I believe. If not, let me know and I'll fix 'em. Please resize to 400px wide. Thanks!

Pics? Did someone say pics??
tounge.gif

Sorry couldn't make it, I was out in Nashville, TN visiting family...
wink.gif

Peter
PS - you can post pics on 186pix.com I believe. If not, let me know and I'll fix 'em. Please resize to 400px wide. Thanks!

great ride guys. Itilian. I wanna be from the Outback. Mladin
super.gif

Sorry guys I didn't bring the camera either. Besides you've seen morrow mtn.

Dang Peter...now you're posting like you take pics!

Here's the link Roc

it's in the same forum we're in right now
all_coholic.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back