Monday 9-3-07 ride?

Punisher

Donating Member
Registered
Who's up for a little meet up on Monday the 3rd? Would like to go for a ride since all is now calm in the house and I can get back on the bike.

Anybody?

Anybody?

Bueller?

Bueller?

jump9.gif

Not sure yet. I was thinking either Greensboro, Rockingham, or Morrow Mtn. again?

anybody?

Wow didnt know there was anybody else close to me on here! Call me up if ya ever wanna ride, bike is down till next weekend though, need a chain
sad.gif

Dude,
There are several around here.
cool.gif
There are several of us that meet up from NC in a few areas. Get a chain and ride this Monday with us. You get the chain, I'll help ya install it.
beerchug.gif

What's to see down in Rockingham, Pun? That's right in my backyard along with Morrow Mtn. so I'd be down for any one of those.

Let's see there's......uh........there's a Sonic there.
laugh.gif
not much else other than the closed down track getting ready to be auctioned off.
crazy.gif

(Punisher @ Aug. 31 2007,16:59) Let's see there's......uh........there's a Sonic there.
laugh.gif
not much else other than the closed down track getting ready to be auctioned off.
crazy.gif
Cute chicks on roller skates, oh yeah
tounge.gif

Hmmm...another garden spot of the South. I'll keep watching the thread to see if we get any better locations.

(GoAWOL @ Aug. 31 2007,17:10) Hmmm...another garden spot of the South. I'll keep watching the thread to see if we get any better locations.
I see the vibration has done it's work
laugh.gif

(Punisher @ Aug. 31 2007,05:29) Who's up for a little meet up on Monday the 3rd?  Would like to go for a ride since all is now calm in the house and I can get back on the bike.

Anybody?

Anybody?

Bueller?

Bueller?

jump9.gif
I'm in

Either of those is good to me. I didn't get to make the last Morrow Mtn. trip. What do you guys think?

What time are we going to meet up? I may have to move some things around to free up some time.

(justtight @ Aug. 31 2007,19:02)
(Punisher @ Aug. 31 2007,05
super.gif
) Who's up for a little meet up on Monday the 3rd? Would like to go for a ride since all is now calm in the house and I can get back on the bike.

Anybody?

Anybody?

Bueller?

Bueller?

jump9.gif
I'm in
You got a day off dude
laugh.gif

(dadofthree @ Aug. 31 2007,23:44)
(justtight @ Aug. 31 2007,19:02)
(Punisher @ Aug. 31 2007,05
super.gif
) Who's up for a little meet up on Monday the 3rd?  Would like to go for a ride since all is now calm in the house and I can get back on the bike.

Anybody?

Anybody?

Bueller?

Bueller?

jump9.gif
I'm in
You got a day off dude  
laugh.gif
i thought the same thing.

I'm close on the tire, but I'll make it work. just throw out some times. Morrow mountain is cool.

Sean wanna meet same spot? Vass rd exit?

Back