Monday 9-3-07 ride?

lets meet between richmond va and charlotte and ill get heavy and see if can get morre maybe meet eat and ride?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?

rock.gif

Roc....assuming we're doing the Rockingham - Morrow ride I suggest we meet at or near my house so we can jet down to Rockingham from there.

Crap. uh no. No tool. I crimped my last chain (another bike) with a c-clamp and babied it to the bike shop and got them to finish crimping it. You got one close by?

Morrow mountain it is I guess. What time you guys wanna head there? Be there at 10? 11? 12? 1?.....anybody?

I'm meeting with sean in Pinehurst around 7:30. We can be in Rockingham around 8:30-9:00. Is that to early for everyone? We can meet in rockingham and actually ride together to morrow mountain.

Sound good?

(rockadaous @ Sep. 01 2007,13:31) I'm meeting with sean in Pinehurst around 7:30.  We can be in Rockingham around 8:30-9:00.  Is that to early for everyone?  We can meet in rockingham and actually ride together to morrow mountain.  

Sound good?
The earlier the better, for me

(1985MustangGT @ Aug. 31 2007,15:49) Wow didnt know there was anybody else close to me on here! Call me up if ya ever wanna ride, bike is down till next weekend though, need a chain
sad.gif
Hey, another Stanger!!
super.gif

I traded my 84 GT T-Top for an 87, bought new and still have it!

Stang.JPG

(justtight @ Sep. 01 2007,20:13)
(rockadaous @ Sep. 01 2007,13:31) I'm meeting with sean in Pinehurst around 7:30.  We can be in Rockingham around 8:30-9:00.  Is that to early for everyone?  We can meet in rockingham and actually ride together to morrow mountain.  

Sound good?
The earlier the better, for me
just waiting on everyone one else to chime in....

Alrighty guys. The ones leaving from Rockingham, what time you think you'll be at Morrow Mtn.? That way we can meet you guys there. Justtight and 85Mustang, where you guys wanna meet when we find the time? Apex, you in for this one?

Are we just meeting at Morrow Mtn and nothing else? Roc and I are riding to Rockingham and then back up to Morrow Mtn via the route I posted on page 1...supposed to be a nice road. Our ETA to Morrow Mtn will probably be around 1130 or so (He rides pretty fast for an old guy)

Anyone else down for that ride can meet us at McDonalds (0730-0800) off of HWY 1 in Aberdeen.
super.gif

Back