Ride this weekend.....

Takeuon

Registered
So it's Memorial Day weekend. And most people will have plans to go here & there.
Well... I don't :laugh:... weather is looking great and I'm interested in meeting up for a ride Sunday or Monday in Raleigh to ....where ever? I don't know....just ride. We can work on a route.

Let's set up something concrete. Anyone??? Loomis....when we talked you said you thought some people were getting together. How's that coming along? Rock....you going to be around? Whitele I'm hoping your in if we do it on Monday right?

Meeting at Sheetz Gas station by Matison motorsports on Capital Blvd Sunday 5/24 at 7:30am riding until noon'ish. Have 4 people riding so far.
Sorry Beach ride got cancelled..

Loomis,

Meeting at Sheetz Gas station by Matison motorsports on Capital Blvd Sunday 5/24 at 7:30am riding until noon'ish. Have 4 people riding so far.
Sorry Beach ride got cancelled..

Loomis,

Ok...and we are riding sooo early because......?? ???

Early ride cause most of the people I ride with work in Auto sales and that weekend is a big car sales weekend. Thank God I dont sales car, Just the Parts LOL..

Early ride cause most of the people I ride with work in Auto sales and that weekend is a big car sales weekend. Thank God I dont sales car, Just the Parts LOL..

Gotcha...didn't know car dealerships were open on Sundays in NC. ???
Oh well....you guys get your ride on. I'm in the office today finishing up a 9 day work stretch. :banghead: So I'm going to sleep in tomorrow :laugh:
I'll catch up w/ you boys next time.

Whitele....PM if your down for something on Monday.

I'm in Winston Salem, if you want to meet somewhere in between I would be game to ride on Monday or tomorrow after lunch.

Back