richmond ride this weekend heavybusa

bradsbusa

Registered
we need aride together this weekend sat,, sun... or monday any body in dont matter where to long as we ridin

052307_19391.jpg

I'll make a few calls and see what day.

I am leaning toward sat. I'll let you know.

thats fine i can blast there in about 10 minutes onlly live down the street by the mall off temple avenue my other bud said he would go and he got a 1000. he blasted down through the trees on route 5 and left me for about 4 or 5 minutes he azz was gone ,, the last time we went only been on the busa a couple weeks but im ridin her a year now and its gettin better as far as skills

(bradsbusa @ May 23 2007,22:06) thats fine i can blast there in about 10 minutes onlly live down the street by the mall off temple avenue my other bud said he would go and he got a 1000. he blasted down through the trees on route 5 and left me for about 4 or 5 minutes he azz was gone ,, the last time we went only been on the busa a couple weeks but im ridin her a year now and its gettin better as far as skills

I live off of route 5, and I'll warn you in advance I dont mesh well with A$$hat riders that think my street is the AMA.

Sorry I dont mean to be a dik, its all about being safe.

(heavybusa @ May 23 2007,22:30)
(bradsbusa @ May 23 2007,22:06) thats fine i  can blast there in about 10 minutes onlly live down the street by the mall off temple avenue  my other bud said he would go and he got a 1000.   he blasted down  through the trees on route 5 and left me for about 4 or 5 minutes he azz was gone ,, the last time we went only been on the busa a couple weeks but im ridin her a year now and its gettin better as far as skills

I live off of route 5, and I'll warn you in advance I dont mesh well with A$$hat riders that think my street is the AMA.

Sorry I dont mean to be a dik, its all about being safe.
i respect that and i think he might of just been showin off hes good guy though but he can ride it i myself aint tryin to get no ticket just wanna ride

Back