Centralia, IL

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
I will be in Centralia next Monday and Tuesday for work. I should get in to town around 11 or 12 Monday and have nothing to do until Tuesday morning. Anybody in the area that would like to meet up for lunch?? I will be caging it since I have spools of wire and some other parts to bring down.
PM me and I will get you a phone number.

I am too far north. If you take I-57 down to there, you will go right past my house.

Whoops, just mapquested it, looks like an hour and a half. What are you doing in Centralia?

i'm about 90 miles away, would be a nice little before lunch ride if the weather cooperates...i'm going to be at GSXTacy's this weeksend for DR1300 and Mary's wedding renewal...send me your info and i'll give ya a call once we see what the weather is gong to be like...anyone else want to meet?

I am going down there to Graphic Packaging. I have to re wire one of their machines.
I will be staying in Mount Vernon I think.

bump.gif

bump.gif
anyone else in the area want to do lunch on Monday?

i'm sorry i had to call and cancel on you firedog...looking forward to the next time you come down, we will definitely find somewhere to meet up and get some grub
beerchug.gif

just got the phone call that one of my co-workers went to the clinic with a severely swollen and red leg from his knee to his ankle...the nurse said she wasn't sure what it is and sent him to the ER who said they couldn't really deal with it and sent him to his doctor...they are thinking it is either a really bad blood clot or possibly a staff infection...say a prayer for him today if you will, this guy works seven days a week (two jobs) except for two weeks vacation each year and can't really afford time off to get well...i hope it isn't that bad and they can get him fixed up

Back