Mods on Elenor (Part II)

shenoyp

Hayabusa Master Jedi
Donating Member
Registered
I could not wait.... I thought of Installing the PCIII on Elenor tomorrow, But I just could not wait. So, I called my good friend Hari the Mechanic... and got the PCIII on Elenor. Boy, I should say she runs really smooth now, especially after 5k RPM
biggrin.gif

Anyway, Hari (My mechanic friend) had a free afternoon today... so I got the EBC Break Pads fit to the rear! They are good... a big Improvement over the stock break pads, even before they have broken in. I dont use too much rear brakes, but nevertheless the Improvement is welcome.

Thanks to all the .org guys who suggested me to go for EBC pad
bowdown.gif

Here is a Picture of Hari (The guy in the blue shirt), fiddling around with Elenor ....

Image_19_.jpg

Here is the PCIII ... waited over a month to get it. But worth the wait
super.gif

Image_18_.jpg

Didn't you violate your "one mod a day" theory with that?
rock.gif

laugh.gif
Glad you are getting it done and everything is working well.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109942313 -->

Congrats on getting everything done and all is working well. I'm still waiting for a nice day to make sure all my mods this winter went well. Hopefully they did, or else it's gonna be a long Spring.

shenoyp, i am so jealous, u have been on here for 5 months and have double the posts as me, and i think u are beating me on the mods!! man i gotta get moving, cant be behind the jones

Shenoyp, what map did you go with? How is the throttle response in the first three gears, should be alot better..lookin' good!

Chev... call me a post wh0re
laugh.gif
...Cant helpit with the mods bro, got addicted to them
wink.gif

moondog, I used the map that came with the CD... its for "Yoshimura Bolt On With Stock/K&N Air Filter" ... Code: M312-005

Yeah the response is really good, and the Power Delivery has really smoothened out over 5000 revs
biggrin.gif

Thats where im leaving it NJ... but its a picture before it got mounted
smile.gif

rock.gif
Anything wrong with that place

Back