Mods on Elenor

Looking good man.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112109067 -->

Nice work..get an undertail on that thing
I'd love to get one of those... but with the dusty conditions here in India, i dunno! Dont want to get Elenor all dirty...
wink.gif

Glad you like the links, shenoyp. The more I ride mine this way, the better I like it and the faster I get. Other than feeling more nimble, the only difference I noticed was whan sitting on the bike, the seat height is (obviously) a little higher. With a name like bigjohn, that doesn't sound like it's an issue
smile.gif

Hmmm--mines lowerd 3/4 inch front and rear--from stock----still stabil---and corners well-- if you raise the rear to much--and over cook a turn the front may tuck under-under braking---yes yours may feel more nimble-- but do not push to hard entering curves---all mod's are a compromise.

Glad you like the links, shenoyp. The more I ride mine this way, the better I like it and the faster I get. Other than feeling more nimble, the only difference I noticed was whan sitting on the bike, the seat height is (obviously) a little higher. With a name like bigjohn, that doesn't sound like it's an issue
smile.gif
You were right about those rear rising links all the way bro...
bowdown.gif

Thanks to you Elenor feels a lot better in the turns now
biggrin.gif

Back