Mods on Elenor

shenoyp

Hayabusa Master Jedi
Donating Member
Registered
I finally got those Illuminated guages, and put them on Elenor!! Looks really cool. It gives an option of two colors when it lights up... Blue/ Green + Intensity.

Had some problems with the dials getting stuck!! But that got sorted out... Shaved the bottom end of the dials so that they dont get caught
biggrin.gif

Here are a couple Pics...

Looking good. I need to get mine done, along with a whole long list of other things. Problem is, no time right now.

I'm posting up the official "YOU'RE ADDICTED TO MODS" award here...every day, you've done something else! It's a record, I'm sure of it...

Just for you shenoyp - We give up...no one's able to keep up with that list!

Looks good by the way...I've been thinking about 'em too, but I'm too lazy...
tounge.gif

I'm posting up the official "YOU'RE ADDICTED TO MODS" award here...every day, you've done something else!  It's a record, I'm sure of it...

Just for you shenoyp - We give up...no one's able to keep up with that list!

Looks good by the way...I've been thinking about 'em too, but I'm too lazy...
tounge.gif
Thank you M
biggrin.gif

Its a honor to receive the YOU'RE ADDICTED TO MODS award from a beautiful lady like yourself!!

wink.gif

...Oh and I'll be installing those finger profiled break & clutch lever tomorrow
biggrin.gif
Thats will be my last mod for the next couple of months!!

Have to start saving up some money, to buy stuff for my K5
blush.gif

They look great Shenoy. I am knocking on the door to putting those on my bike. Trying to decide which ones to buy. Those are the standard illumiglow, right? How are they at night? Any problems with glare?

Hey scott my man... how are you
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

Yup they are the standard illumiglow!! They are pretty good, and have two color options for glowing at night Blue and Green. Not hada problem with the glare as there is a small unit fixed to them that will let you controll the bightness of the glow.

I bought mine over eBay
blush.gif

Hey scott my man... how are you
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

Yup they are the standard illumiglow!! They are pretty good, and have two color options for glowing at night Blue and Green. Not hada problem with the glare as there is a small unit fixed to them that will let you controll the bightness of the glow.

I bought mine over eBay
blush.gif
Thanks man, I am going to tackle mine soon.

As the Great Smily Gods would say...
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

Looks good Shenoyp I digs
beerchug.gif