Mods on Elenor

Thats will be my last mod for the next couple of months!!
Yeah, right!!!  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 The gauges look great, Shenoyp. Eleanor must be looking awesome. When's the K5 arriving?
Thanks red...!! Talked to the Importer today ... He said he should be giving it to me sometime end of this month!! I seriously hope he keeps his word ....
wink.gif

Have heard so much about the K5... cant wait to ride one of those
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Hey shenoyp, how do you like your gear position indicator??
Thats the only sore apple among my mods man!! I'm still not able to programm that darn thing... Will give it a nother shot on sunday and see!! If it does not work... its going off Elenor and straight to the dealer...

I'll keep you posted on it!!

I love the looks of those man. I wanted to do that to my busa like 2 years ago but I am too afraid. I looked into how it's done and found out there was like an anti static spray inside the gauge and seen somepeople that did it and then moisture started getting inside the gauge like when they washed it and stuff. I was like uhhhhh too much for me. lol. Glad you got yours all hooked up though looks great

Thats the only sore apple among my mods man!! I'm still not able to programm that darn thing... Will give it a nother shot on sunday and see!! If it does not work... its going off Elenor and straight to the dealer...

Have you tried it with the TRE unhooked? I'm pretty sure the TRE interferes with the way the computer reads gear changes.

Have you  tried it  with  the TRE unhooked?  I'm  pretty sure the  TRE interferes  with  the way  the  computer  reads gear  changes.
if its a standard tre, it will show 5th gear.... the resistor tells ecm its in 5th.

you can make a tre to trick the ecm into any gear.. bad imho if your not doin 200+mph runs.

Looks cool, would like to have them but would like it to be black faced with color on the lines and #'s in specific colors... Wish they had a kit to make your own/build your own....

Thanks dude, good luck with it.

Is it the Accumen brand? Been thinking of one myself.

Let us know how it works out.

Back