MNG @ Eureka Springs

If the Aquatrax are here, I'll hook ya up with a pull on my "special ski" or wakeboard, your choice ! Hope wifey can make this one.

"Oldwings,ah,er, Goldwings" "I dunno, some of those curves are almost a three-point turn for a 'Wing...
winkold.gif
"

Yeah, I know Goldwings are primarily driven by older folk, however, they are faster than you might think. My dad was on the back of a friends GW during BikeWeek in Daytona, pulled up to a stop light, had a BigDog on one side, some crotch rocket, probably a 600 or 750 on the other side. Both bikes were revving on the GW and poking fun at my dad and his friend. The light turned green and the GW pops a wheelie and beats BOTH the bikes to the next light!
laugh.gif
After that the other guys apologized for making fun. Plus, I know a guy with a GW that I can't even keep up with in the twisties!

With all the improvements on Randys busa this year, perhaps he will be able to keep up !  
wowold.gif
  Glad you can make this one. See ya at the bash! Raybusa same at ya there ! You guys will love the roads in and around the area. Good water recreation there also. If my wife makes this event, she will be bringing my 2 turbo Aquatrax !!!! COOOOOOLLLLLLLL...
I was just thinking about the Motorcycle stuff...maybe I should bring the Jet Ski too...what y'all think?

Okay, got reservations for room 208.  Yahoo Maps said it would be 275 miles from Wichita, KS to Eureka Springs, AK.  It will be me and my dad, he has a 2002 honda goldwing...see below.  Hope you guys don't mind a Honda coming!  
laugh.gif
No Hondas allowed! Wait, my wife rides a Honda! Nevermind
shutup.gif

"Oldwings,ah,er, Goldwings" "I dunno, some of those curves are almost a three-point turn for a 'Wing...  
winkold.gif
"

Yeah, I know Goldwings are primarily driven by older folk, however, they are faster than you might think.  My dad was on the back of a friends GW during BikeWeek in Daytona, pulled up to a stop light, had a BigDog on one side, some crotch rocket, probably a 600 or 750 on the other side.  Both bikes were revving on the GW and poking fun at my dad and his friend.  The light turned green and the GW pops a wheelie and beats BOTH the bikes to the next light!  
laugh.gif
  After that the other guys apologized for making fun.  Plus, I know a guy with a GW that I can't even keep up with in the twisties!
Some of those Gold Wing riders are pretty amaziang...have you ever heard of Yellow Wolf???

http://www.portfolio.jsdvirtualservices.com/yellowwolf/

yellow_wolf.jpg

You know there is something inherently wrong with running the dragon on your mega super killercycle and getting filmed from behind by a full bagger GW......

would someone please reach across the table and slap me please....
bowdown.gif

Yeah, the wing riders are very capable of keeping up with the Busa in all but the super twisties,if not in full race mode. My buddy Doug brought his wing last spring and did the ride with us. Wings are cool. Probably the next bike in my stable for sure. Doug now has a M-109LE. Also very cool ! He is also attending the bash & Eureka springs.

Got room 204.
My fiance and I will be there.
Looking forward to it.
It was a blast all the other times.

Book a room Don. Late night partying is more fun if you can drink and stay with the rest of us.

With all the improvements on Randys busa this year, perhaps he will be able to keep up !  
wowold.gif
  Glad you can make this one. See ya at the bash! Raybusa same at ya there ! You guys will love the roads in and around the area. Good water recreation there also. If my wife makes this event, she will be bringing my 2 turbo Aquatrax !!!! COOOOOOLLLLLLLL...
I was just thinking about the Motorcycle stuff...maybe I should bring the Jet Ski too...what y'all think?
Don, bring the water toys if you can. Beaver lake is one of the most beautiful lakes in the country and launching ramp is only.5 miles from motel room. Water clarity is unmatched. Very popular scuba lake. Not a lot of boat traffic either.

Andy, we'll see. I don't usually drink but it might be fun to take pictures of all of you.

Don

I need to call and book a room. We are getting back from Florida that Friday, so it will most likely be Saturday morning before we can come up. 14 hour drive from Destin to home, then back up Saturday for a quick jaunt to Eureka. This will be a busy week!
beerchug.gif

Just booked room 210 for friday and saturday, Pappy and I will be there..
woot.gif

Only nine rooms left and one 3 bedroom apt...
beerchug.gif

Hope CAP gets to bring his brew again.
and Also MRS CAP brings hers also.
It was fun everytime I have been there and
looking forward to it again.

Back